Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Oyibo Husbrand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Oyibo Husbrand (1119 Views)

Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oyibo Husbrand by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Marriage is a legal union of a man and a woman for 'cohabitation' and often procreation.
It is a slap in the face when a girl is bedded and made a 'baby mama' by a man who lives across the borders and calls it 'marriage'.
What makes you his wife if I may ask?
Ooh..I forgot he paid your brideprice,swept you off your feets by his immense wealth,but since he has the money,what stops him from taking you along with him to 'obodo oyibo"?.
He calls you weekly,sends you money but what happens to the 'cohabit' part?
You think you are lucky,you have a wealthy husbRand and you have all you got,but what about those lonely nights? Those days when you yearn for a companion to cuddle and talk to.
He is your 'husbRand' right? But that doesnt stop him from flaunting the pictures of his legally married 'oyibo' wife and child on facebook.
Between you and her,who is the wife??
He is having it all there;the comfort,companion and every other thing marriage strings along and you the "mrs oyibo based husbRand" lives in solitude,lacking a companion.
You are smart Yes! But the minute you are stopped on the road and answers a man's "how are you" you receive a surprise call from your husbRand and you begin to wonder if he has spies.
Who knows??
On valentine's day he takes her out,they have a picnic,speak and make love,and You what happens to You?
Yes You I ask You!
He sends you a valentine text msg copied from somewhere and then deletes it so his "wife" wouldnt see it.what does that tell you?
He tells her he Loves her daily and You yes You what does he tell you.
"chinwe how is my parents,go and withdraw the money at the nearest western union"
when his wife asks "who is shinwee?"
He says "she is my sister"
what does that tell you?
He comes back a year or two years later,spends three or five months with you and flies back to "obodo oyibo" leaving you pregnant for the second time.
My dear is he Angel Gabriel?
Most Igbo girls do it,they have the...the impetus to flaunt it on my face:
Chinwe:am married,this are my kids,my husband lives in Europe.
Me: (smiles) what about his European wife?
She says am rude and storms off with the kids trailing behind her.
*shakes my head*
That is no marriage!
The only time the female knows what marriage is all about is when the oyibo based husbRand finally comes back in his latter white haired years.
The children are confused,what should they call him: Uncle or Dad?
I don't need it,even if am desperate for money or for 'husbRand' i will never and I repeat ! I will never fall victim to such...such
what should I call it sef?
Such confinement.
lets reason together! This must be stopped!
_ _ _ _
Chinweblinkz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmm.
True talk.

Hope they hear.

Looking at it from another perspective, d country's economy is so harsh, they had to accept it.
Not that they want it but they have no choice.
Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Fembleez1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Women activist abi na girl activist tongue

Ride on dear, the crase must stop. cheesy

More ink, partner!. wink
Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol thanx....
Femi pls is Ur baptismal name 'Emmanuel?

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by fidnas(f): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Oh wow! I like that you have a high sense of reasoning.
when it comes to the issue of marriage majority of our female folks loose every screw to their senses and you see diverse behaviours. Majority of these ladies opt for the marriages because of the envisioned or should I say imaginary comfort attached to the name not knowing the rules and norms of the institution. The obodo oyibo husband well, it's like an extra blessing for most girls not considering what the men do over there. What pains me more is, the more you try to talk sense into these girls, the more you become their enemy. But i feel very happy knowing that at least someone out there does not belive in buying the obodo oyibo husband brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yeah! Thanx fidnas...lets keep drumming it into thier ears
Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Fembleez1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Lol thanx....
Femi pls is Ur baptismal name 'Emmanuel?

Nah dear, why do you think it is Emmanuel? grin
Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
I searchd 4 'Adefemi George on Fb,i saw so many Adefemi's,U can add me up via d contact on my write up

1 Like

Re: My Oyibo Husbrand by Fembleez1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
I searchd 4 'Adefemi George on Fb,i saw so many Adefemi's,U can add me up via d contact on my write up

It was last December I changed my name, recently I'm Joshamee Master Gibbs but I will change it back to my real name now.

Will send you a request.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Indonesian Boy, 6, Praised By Parents For Smoking 5 Cigarettes A Day / Should Parents Bath With Their Kid(same Sex Or Not)? / Parents, Would You Let Your Child Play With These Toys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.