Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. (577 Views)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice... It's Urgent / The Misuse Of The Words 'ADVICE' And 'ADVISE'. / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. by Bsideboi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
I just graduated from the university with a 2,2 BSc Industrial Physics.I'm not quite comfortable with the standard of education I got and so I want to further my education (My Aim is a Ph.D ).I don't have an idea of my career path (I wanted studying B.Eng Elect. Electronics but was denied the opportunity).Nairalanders I want your suggestion on a career path...PgD,Masters,Any Institute I can apply for??

My Interests are : Reading interesting things,Surfing d web,teaching,Meeting people.
Re: Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. by kinglekan: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hey I think the real question you should be asking yourself are;

1. What's my passion?

2. What motivates me?

3. What would I rather spend the rest of my life doing and find joy in and also make an impact?

4. What are my strengths?

Just few questions that can align your thinking to what you really want to do. Degrees are most times not the answer. So search deep before you delve into a Msc program nd PhD program, else you look back with regrets.
Re: Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. by Bsideboi(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks a lot.I just got a lead from your write up.#Peace

Pls,I need more advice/suggestions
Re: Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions. by kinglekan: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Bsideboi:
Thanks a lot.I just got a lead from your write up.#Peace

Pls,I need more advice/suggestions

Uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Jambites, Share Your Experience So Far / University Selling Form For Master Degree In Any Southern Region / Get All The Help You Need For Babcock University 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.