Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG (1915 Views)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by lovelyronke20(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okay so today wizkid decided to post this picture on ig. I think he was trying to throw shade at skales but it backfired big time. Read what some fans wrote..

http://www.temisblog.com/2015/03/wizkid-fans-blast-him-on-ig.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by lovelyronke20(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
More

Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by kinglekan: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
I still don't see why his fans are relating that pix with his squabble with skales. Guess a lot were just waiting for an opportunity to say stuvs to him.
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by Tval(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians can hate undecided

Fabregas dey even follow Wizzy cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
attention seekers
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by kinglekan: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
attention seekers

GBAM!!
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
lol
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by danbrowndmf(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just Becus someone his sayn the truth about a celeb someone else will jus tag u Hater.the truth of d matter is dt boi called wizkid is talented but RUDE i mean Very RUDE.

jus watch out,anoda rude and childish brain will quote me to call me "HATER"
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by kinglekan: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Just Becus someone his sayn the truth about a celeb someone else will jus tag u Hater.the truth of d matter is dt boi called wizkid is talented but RUDE i mean Very RUDE.

Lol, No one would call you HATER.

The point is what has the pix he uploaded got to do with his squabble with skales?

So the fact that he is rude like you claim automatically means he is not a good person?

*sigh*
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by channelz: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
He is busy making money while they are busy bashing him.

Who is loosing?
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, No one would call you HATER.

The point is what has the pix he uploaded got to do with his squabble with skales?

So the fact that he is rude like you claim automatically means he is not a good person?

*sigh*
Yes Hez nt a Gud Person,Many tinx are attached to been rude,jeslousy,envyness,back bite, e.t.c all these are also charateristics of been Rude,skales earlier said it!
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by kinglekan: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes Hez nt a Gud Person,Many tinx are attached to been rude,jeslousy,envyness,back bite, e.t.c all these are also charateristics of been Rude,skales earlier said it!

LOL, you even have a definition. Well apparently you and skales are the good ones. *grins*

Get my point bro, live ur life and be the best of you, stop analysing who is good or bad. I have nothing against wizkid and skales but its up to them to become better persons.

Everyone has their flaws, dt doesn't make them bad people. Am sure not everyone likes you, does that make you a bad person?
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by danbrowndmf(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote
author=kinglekan post=31340579]

LOL, you even have a definition. Well apparently you and skales are the
good ones. *grins*

Get my point bro, live ur life and be the best of you, stop analysing
who is good or bad. I have nothing against wizkid and skales but its up
to them to become better persons.

Everyone has their flaws, dt doesn't make them bad people. Am sure not
everyone likes you, does that make you a bad person? [/quote] Am Nt judgn Them am Simply Givn My View, Wizkid has insulted frm,Banky W to D'banj,to Jmatinz,to Davido to Skales now, pple like sound saultan hv been in the Industry for 15years, buh u wunt hear there Voice!

les call a Spade a Spade!
No hard feelings on Him,i like some of his music!
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by axortedbabe(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
*loking around *
wey d pishur..
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by pojophilius(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:

If u r expecting me to call u an HATER,den u r on a longthing but let d truth be told,r u his slbling??,close pal??,so y dafuk will u jez conclude on someone dat u jez watch his video or read wassup abt him on instagram(fnx to nairaland)jez imagine me calling u a nincompoop which u maynt even be.....
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by pojophilius(m): 1:42am On Mar 07, 2015
axortedbabe:
*loking around *
wey d pishur..
La click once more la see d pix
Re: Wizkid's Fans Blast Him On IG by danbrowndmf(m): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote
author=pojophilius post=31377610]
If u r expecting me to call u an HATER,den u r on a longthing but let d
truth be told,r u his slbling??,close pal??,so y dafuk will u jez
conclude on someone dat u jez watch his video or read wassup abt him on
instagram(fnx to nairaland)jez imagine me calling u a nincompoop which u
maynt even be.....[/quote] I believ in the school of thought dat only a Child mak his/her through Insult,u can simply make ur point wifout all dose insult,u dnt knw me,dis a faceless forum,n if i may ask wat makez u fink i dnt knw him? bro learn to talk to pple wit respect,i made my point wifout insultn any one here!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artiste Andy Blaze Launches "Boomba" Clothing Line (photos) / Sweet African Mama Getting Naughty, Shares Her Unclad Pics / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shares Close-up Photos Of Her B00bs (so Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.