Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hilarious!!APC TO BE SUED FOR SENDING SEYI SHAY TO GIVE MR PRESIDENT AN ERESHION - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious!!APC TO BE SUED FOR SENDING SEYI SHAY TO GIVE MR PRESIDENT AN ERESHION (666 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Hilarious! Apc To Be Seud For Sending Seyi Shay To Give Mr President An erecsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!APC TO BE SUED FOR SENDING SEYI SHAY TO GIVE MR PRESIDENT AN ERESHION by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
According to reports from Pdp party Spokesman. FKK threatens to sue Apc for sending The music star seyi shay to give our president an ERESHION. In his statements He says if not for the precaution taking by Mr president to cover his limbus with a smile grin the catastropy would have been far worse than Boko haram recents attacks... He also promised that Pdp woud retaliate by sending Maheeda to our presidents rivals. But Can his rival handle it at that Age . Imagine wetin Jonah the cover with smile grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious!!APC TO BE SUED FOR SENDING SEYI SHAY TO GIVE MR PRESIDENT AN ERESHION by izuch(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wisdom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool / Nairaland Is The Best Medicine / You Dont Wanna Read This Believe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.