Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) (2176 Views)

When A Road Engineer Marries! Hilarious Picture / Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 / LMAO. Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by Dollarjunkie: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
It was a sad news for the family of terry of imeohia (inside bush) of the demise of their brother and whole family in a road crash that left all of them dead on the spot.

This happened in the early hours of today, wednesday 4th March 2015 as they were traveling from the city to imeohia.

The brand new range lover wink jeep they were traveling on tumbled 5times just before they could leave the city.

Their bodies have since been buried according to their tradition to avoid the sweet aroma that will arise if they spend a day without been buried.

Mr. Terry while speaking with one of our correspondents regrets the untimely demise of their bread winner.

In his words "It's a great loss to our lineage because this family has been the bread winner to us. He always come home with fresh fish, bread, school certificates for our people with even clothes and money inclusive. He told us he's coming with his whole family to visit us and promised to take my two children along while going back, but unfortunately, death caught up with him..." *sobs*

May their wicked souls, Rot in pieces!

Rats, Abeg na joke I dey joke ooo... cheesy cheesy Make una no come chop my cert. I beg una, e jhooorrr grin grin grin grin

Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hhahahahahaha..gosh this is so funny!..#the op just made my afternoon lol
Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op how una take live for that house with a whole family of rats?
Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by Dollarjunkie: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Op how una take live for that house with a whole family of rats?

Hahaahahaha

Bros, na so this place be oooo
Our neighbour no dey cook again, cuz rat dey even chop their food wey still deh fire. grin
Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by Dollarjunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hhahahahahaha..gosh this is so funny!..#the op just made my afternoon lol

Glad to make a prettypinkie happy, muah!
cheesy
Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by ITbomb(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dollarjunkie:

Hahaahahaha

Bros, na so this place be oooo
Our neighbour no dey cook again, cuz rat dey even chop their food wey still deh fire. grin
Una no get something like this?

Re: Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) by Dollarjunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Una no get something like this?

The last time we try am, na children for our compound the thing catch.
The number of children wey dey that compound pass grain of rice for one cup.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout funny photo of african meals / Can You Solve This? / Phython Dance: When You Think We Are All Concerned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.