Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Omo Ogun,Ise Ya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo Ogun,Ise Ya (1368 Views)

Epic Picture Of An Omo Advert / Drop Some Lines Of Poetry To Celebrate Our Beloved Akogun, Omo Ogun.... DAGRIN / Buy Or Order Ya Life Jackets Hiaaa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo Ogun,Ise Ya by wealthkehinde(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
"My people,My people" borrowing from the word of my comrade governor. I think I need to address the people of ogun state in dis way. As political events is unfolding in the states, gladiators, political mathematician has begin to put ink on paper towards permutation and combination on who occupy that seat in okoemosan. In either transnational or random motion we approach it, which drop a question of, if SIA should remain or leave depending on the microscopic viewing. I am not a prophet but an environmentalist that can easily draw conclusion from court of public opinion without interference or adulteration.
The question is, are SIA allies, cohort, friends and associate informing SIA, that history is about to repeat itself in ogun state. I am not to sure of this because I see a epileptic information supply which is putting it very clear on the white building at oke mosan another vacancy. Many allegations have been thrown at his government , and after a good comparative analysis of the achievements of your predecessors, there is a clear difference that the government of SIA is not close to the average.
Basic ill infrastructure in ogun state have been putting pains in the spines of the gateway people and the little we have is politicized and shared base on the party identification. Some houses has been demolished before now all in the name of four lane expansion while gateway indigens that has been made homeless for this purpose have begin to wonder the sudden stop of work on these major roads.
Without mimicking word, I see SIA as a devil in disguise, where he will give little to steal what we have. if this is made known through his acclaimed major job within the state,then what is the hope? It is now important to seek alternatives in the next general elections.
The way forward is not party but an individual that understand the simple law of business- generating revenue for sustain ace and survival.
My people, my people(to conclude with the former) it is high time we say NO to deceits in our states.
Re: Omo Ogun,Ise Ya by feeekey(f): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
@ op so who is ur candidate? GNI?

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful ((((picture)))) / please which Bank is best For Students. / Travcut Travels And Educational Consult Is Employing. Feed a soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.