Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Where Scam Emails Really Originate. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Scam Emails Really Originate. (1515 Views)

‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation / See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox / ALERT!!! Suspected Fraud On Someone's GTB Account And I Am Receiving The Emails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by iukpe: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
I receive all sorts these days. Sometimes I just wonder if they are sent at random or I am the only one on the mail list or perhaps someone close to me. Please post scam mails you have received recently here too.

Here is a recent email I received.

Invitation - Conference on HIV/AIDS and Malaria Prevention! Feb 20

Precious Brown Precious Brown
conference2014@usa.com

Dear Sir/Madame,

You are invited to participate in the up-coming Global Conference on HIV/AIDS and Malaria Prevention from the 17th - 20th of MARCH 2015 at (Anaheim, California the United States of America) and from 23rd - 26th of MARCH 2015 in Dakar-Senegal,West Africa).

The conference will be organized by the American Youth Organization ( A.Y.O ). For Registration contact the American Youth Organization Secretariat via Email ( ayo.conference@usa.com ) or ( ayo.conference@outlook.com )

All registered participants or delegates are entitled to a free round trip Air tickets to both events and United States Visa arrangements, this will include your transportation, feeding during your stay in the United States. Delegates will only be responsible for his/her own hotel accommodation in Dakar,Senegal were the second phase of the event will take place.

Do inform our Secretariat that Precious BROWN a Staff member of the American Youth Organization (A.Y.O) recommended you.

For any assistance do not hesitate to contact me at Email: (p.brown@globomail.com).

Respectfully Yours,

Precious Brown
American Youth Organization ( A.Y.O )
+1.508-425-432

Did anyone get this too?
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by iukpe: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Another one

LILIAN
Feb 24

Dear Sir/Madam.

We are inviting you to participate in the forthcoming international congress meeting on How to help the Youth stop the violence in world,and Global economic crisis eradication.The international congress meeting will commence from 6th to 10th April 2015,here in United States of America and from 13 to 17th April 2015 in Africa.It is a great privilege for us to invite you to this meeting.

This meeting will contain various discussions issue of political problems in Africa.Including the Boko Haram militants, terrorist issue and the children being affected by terrorist,issues of Violence in Africans and how we can build a platform of knowledge at an international level to find solutions to Unemployment as it affects our society and globally.For more information’s regarding the congress meeting, please contact the conference secretary via email that is indicated below.

Head of secretariat,
Email:youthinternationalprevention@gmail.com

Note that The organization will process the Visa and flight tickets for all the invited participants free who require entry Visa to the United States and Dakar Senegal.Participants will only book for their accommodation in one of the chosen hotel in Dakar Senegal by the organization during the other issues on How stop the Violence in Africans,

Once again we thank you for taking out your time in your busy scheduled to attend this meeting with us.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.LILIAN.
National congress coordinator,
United States of America.
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well, I've never received a scam mail before. I think its done the same way unsolicited SMS is done...probably by the same people. angry
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by Mattpopson101: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2015
At least in a day i get up to 20 different spam email messages... Na naija Boiz sha
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by Mattpopson101: 1:25am On Mar 05, 2015
See some...

DEAR WINNER!!!

Kindly view the attached file for payment details!!!!!

MICROSOFT YAHOO WINNING NOTIFICATION

.doc

Download

-----------------

Hey babe, how are you doing , i am presenting at the end now , with the help of my cousin i was able to send the money to the agent , the code and password is the same , code number:421:463:9434, i have attached the Money transfer receipts as usual, you can check the receipts for more information needed, please get back to me as soon as you have your flight information, hope to see you soon dear.

Cheers
Kelvines

2 Attachments
Download all

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SLIPS

.jpg

Download

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER RECIEPTS.

.exe

Download

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name
is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $50 Million
Dollars in December 2013, we are donating the sum of $1 million Dollars to
6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project and
if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all
you have to do is get back to us with your details so we can forward it
directly to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/07/21/21823476.html

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrea Groner
--------------------------------------

-

CONGRATULATIONS !! APPLE I PHONE EMAIL CASH SPLASH !!

Dear E-mail User, The Apple International crew is glad to inform your EMAIL ADDRESS HAS won
£ 1,000,000.00 GBP from Apple International annual lottery program Alongside year (iPhone6). With
your single winners Ref No: EM. 005077/11 Email us at ( apple.intsplash@yahoo.com ) claims for cash with your single instant winner Pin No: 7701. Winning Date :. 31st January 2015
. CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE FROM APPLE INC

SIR TIM COOK
CO-ORDINATOR APPLE LOTTERY (2015)

SO MANY MORE, ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD ANY OF THOSE FILES, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE shocked.
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by iukpe: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Exactly what I see all the time, messing up my inbox. Makes me want to ditch yahoomail.
Re: Where Scam Emails Really Originate. by josnig1980(f): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
firstname grin

(1) (Reply)

TOBECHUKWU: America's Most Wanted Cybercriminal (pictures) / How I Got Scammed Of N80,500 Via The ATM Stand By A Guy / Female Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped By Group Of Men In SA Gradually Recovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.