Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj (4203 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by gistyinka(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
There have been speculations over the nature of D'banj and star Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji's relationship over the years. In an interview with London-based radio station Bang FM, JJC who is a good friend of D'banj revealed that Genevieve who featured in Dbanj's '' Fall In Love'' musical video is a used package for him.

JJC Skillz was asked who he would ignore, kiss or marry among these three African beauties; Genevieve Nnaji, Joselyn Dumas and Lupita Nyong’o and JJC made it as simply as abc. He says;

‘Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is (a) beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, it’s very controversial for that reason it’s better I’m the first taker. She loved him like crazy but dude got other plans'.

http://gistyinka.net/jjc-open-more-light-on-dbanj-and-genevieve-nnaji-relationship-i-will-not-date-my-brothers-used-package-says-jjc/
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Baba419(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg who be JJC?

dbanj matter don turn man to market woman
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Crocz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:
i don't know what's so special about "Oga Titus" that made genny to love him so much

Useless koko master
Oga Titus is "The Koko"...that's why!

2 Likes

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Henrypraise41(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
thats why she's scared of getting married

1 Like

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Begonia(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmm.. the good thing is that none of those three ladies will kiss or marry him if given a choice lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Twaci(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dude should av just answered the question, not stir up a "unless-dont-affect-my-middle-name" controversy. undecided
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by asadike(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think its d other way round.
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Wendy80(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Simple jamb objective question, he turned d response to waec theory answer.
#SMH

2 Likes

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:
i don't know what's so special about "Oga Titus" that made genny to love him so much

Useless koko master
Why you carry the matter put for head like say na your destiny??
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Tawis06(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Useless koko master
Where d album? b4 I arrange guys 4 u!!

1 Like

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by axortedbabe(f): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
I won't even take his words for anything cuz he's just a Johnny Just Come..

1 Like

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by Topsy42(f): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
journey just come
Baba419:
Abeg who be JJC?

dbanj matter don turn man to market woman
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by pretydiva(f): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Dis jjc is a nitwit. Put him n Dbanj 2geda,dey r not upto d standard/level of genny. Oversabi jjc,amebo, face ur work

1 Like

Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by enoqueen: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
wetin concern am?

yeye de smell. undecided
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by drejeje: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm Igbo gals ,Yoruba guys
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Crocz:

Oga Titus is "The Koko"...that's why!
#GBAM grin
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Twaci:
Dude should av just answered the question, not stir up a "unless-dont-affect-my-middle-name" controversy. undecided

The ninja is very loquacious
Re: JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj by adebayo201: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Airforce1:

Useless koko master

Your album or...lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Shey Anybody Notice Wetin Beyonce Wear For Dat Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Rolls-royce Phantom Worth ₦217 Million / Bbnaija: Nengi Captured Sleeping Beside Ozo's Picture As She Resumes Her Weeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.