Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal (1053 Views)

Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect) / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal by satinodotcom: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Patience Jonathan, shared her opinion on Buhari at a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally in Lokoja, Kogi State.
During the rally, Mrs. Jonathan said that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari is too old to be President.
The First Lady also urged attendees of the rally to vote her husband in for a second term in office.

Read What Mrs. Jonathan said during the rally; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/funny-read-first-ladys-brain-dead.html

Re: Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal by Adewale9(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Dem dey play Ludo game for Patience head...
Re: Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal by qadeerkug(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2015
when ah see dis women i just dey remember d dull goat dat used to shiit in my table in primary school"""""it a pity for Nigeria's to hav dis women as a first lady choiiiiii,,,,,,,abegiiii God give dis position to mrs Aisha buhari
Re: Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
I pity her husband..
Re: Read The First Lady’s ‘brain Dead Statement' On Buhari That Has Got Everyone Tal by Yustash001(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Haba leave this woman alone.....na only her waka come?...All these people poke-nosing into her affairs...There is God o...

(1) (Reply)

D’banj And Tonto Dikeh Was Dissed By Basketmouth / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank’s ATM.. / Vanessa Hudgens: Dating Zac Efron Made Me Feel Like A ‘mean’ Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.