Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Treatment Using Homoeopathic Medicines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Using Homoeopathic Medicines (735 Views)

Cerebral Palsy Care/treatment Using Gnld Nutritional Supplements / Yeast Infection Treatment Using Gnld Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Using Homoeopathic Medicines by k98rohan: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Hi,

We have homoeopathic medicines available from now onwards for the following medical problems:-
1. Fibroids.
2. Keloids.
3. Kidney stones.
4. Herpes Zoster.
5. Sinusitis.
6. Anal fissures.
7. Menstruation related.
8. Skin related problems like Shingles, Warts, Verruca, Hives, Rubeola.
9. Low sperm count.
10. Fertility.
11. Thyroid.
12. Migraine.
13. Chronic hiccoughs.
14. Respiratory allergies.
15. Asthma.
16. Rhinitis.
17. Adenoids.
18. Varicose veins.
19. Osteoarthritis.
20. Gout.
21. Hemorrhoids.

Advantages for this treatment:
1. Efficacy of the medicine is very high.
2. Payment will be made in Bi monthly instalments. You don't need whole of the amount to be paid at once.
3. Patient does not have to travel to India (saving your flight cost).
4. Surgery will not be required (a very major saving again if you undergo a surgery).
5. Negligible side effects Not unlike Allopathic medicines which has side effects.
6. Negligible recurrence rate.
7. No visit to the doctor for this problem.

THIS IS A TREATMENT WE ARE PROVIDING. WE ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY MEDICINE.

The cost for one month of medicine will be USD 250 – 350 (inclusive of shipment charges & 2 E-consultations with the doctor every month) which depends on the existence of the medical problem, body type of patient & what kind of problems is it. Initially you will be sent medicines for about 2 months (might be less too), in this period you will experience a change that will happen to you. Then for every 2 months you can pay us the money & we can dispatch the medicines to you.

Payment will be 100% in advance and upon receipt of which, medicines will be dispatched to you.

For more information, please contact:
Rohan Kumar
+91 9650045482
rohan@pulsemedtours.com
Re: Treatment Using Homoeopathic Medicines by iasotea(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Hello guys, hope you all went out to vote yesterday and contributed in ensuring peace reigns in your constituencies.

Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)

I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691

Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing. cheesy.

Hope some1 helps

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks / 6 Pack In 6 Months? / Baking Soda Does Wonders With Your Skin And Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.