Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West (3888 Views)

Move Over Kim! Emma Nyra Rocks Crop Top And Yeezy Transparent Boots / Move Over Kim Kardashian, 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See Through Legg / Move Over Kim, Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star, Porsha Williams Releases Hot Bik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by walex59: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
It’s been a long time that I’ve been wondering how long its going to take the couples to divorce and now it has happened.According to MTO, Kim Kardashian has OFFICIALLY dropped Kanye West. The site was told that Kris Jenner worked out an EXCLUSIVE with one of the gossip weeklies – who will officially break the news tomorrow. We’re told there was a BIDDING WAR for the story, and that Kim and Kris will be paid more than $500K for the story.As we speak, Kanye’s in the UK – enjoying time with his daughter, and his mother in law Kris Jenner. Al the while – she NEGOTIATED A COVER EXCLUSIVE with a gossip weekly – to announce that Kim’s filing for divorce.

Kim was seen not wearing her ring.

source: www.mygiststation.com

Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by Habayomie(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Kanye the Loverboy!!!
Its over bro,but i feel sorry for you.
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by tunde82seidat(f): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
NA LIE JOR

1 Like

Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by chihael(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Dey ar still together n strong. MTO is so full of lies most times
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP be careful of waht u wish Pipu Oo,remember dat egbon called KARMA

1 Like

Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by Estellar: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't believe any news from MTO.
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by cutebobo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
From what i heard somewhere, it seem they are fighting over the issue of bringing North West into the realiaty show which kris jenner has being clamouring for and kanye west has being turning down. B4 nko, who doesn't know that Kim only want a baby and not a husband. She has being using kanye west to gain attention. Kris jenner (kim's mother) also want it. anyway, Kim K. still remain #mycrush.

1 Like

Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by concisebizgroup(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
just like that
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
i jux de observe
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by deanoffaculty: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
It may be true...... celebrities are predictable. We already know that their 'rabbit love' cannot last. Kanye West na big boy.....no dulling!
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
The only person that left Kanye West is poor Dbanj
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
cutebobo:
From what i heard somewhere, it seem they are fighting over the issue of bringing North West into the realiaty show which kris jenner has being clamouring for and kanye west has being turning down. B4 nko, who doesn't know that Kim only want a baby and not a husband. She has being using kanye west to gain attention. Kris jenner (kim's mother) also want it. anyway, Kim K. still remain #mycrush.
You are right with Norri on KUWTK and all but, how did you get to know Kim only wants a baby and not a husband
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by cirmuell(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
MTO? grin Lmao, I'm out.
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by cutebobo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
chimkaire:
You are right with Norri on KUWTK and all but, how did you get to know Kim only wants a baby and not a husband
just observation sister and no hate.
Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by cutebobo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
deanoffaculty:
It may be true...... celebrities are predictable. We already know that their 'rabbit love' cannot last. Kanye West na big boy.....no dulling!
likewise Kim K., she no be small gal, u know that

1 Like

Re: It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West by hatux: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
And why does she wants to divorce?

(1) (Reply)

See Nyansh! Suzy Wins Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2015 (see Photos) / Check-out What Top Nigerian Musicians Earn Per Show / Meet African 2 Most Famous Curves - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.