Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Deserved DEATH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deserved DEATH (570 Views)

Serious Case-‘my Dad Deserved To Die’ -UK Deportee Who Murdered Father / My Father Got What He Deserved- Ireland Deportee Who Stabbed His Father To Death / Housemaid Stabs Boyfriend, Says He Deserved To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deserved DEATH by gabbrri(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2015
My friend gisted me somting ystday I can't help but share it with you folks. He was travelling from katsina-ala to makurdi while on transit a bike carring 2 people overtook the 18 seater bus he was in while trying to dodge the bike in front of the bus is a big tree the only option 4 the driver is to hit the bike instead of hittin the tree after the bus killed the the people on bike the bus driver stoped to obseve the situation while the passangers were weeping 4 the dead. Shortly a police mopol patrol vehicle arrived to inform them that the people on bike were bin chased for stealing in a nearby market before meeting their deserved DEATH, suddenly they stoped cryin an started thanking God 4 sparing their lives............. The driver wasint wrong afterall. What's your take?
Re: Deserved DEATH by Sylverbox(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
It is a Case of events and consequences. I am glad the driver didn't compromise the passenger's lives
Re: Deserved DEATH by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool
If truly they are armed robbers, Na God judgment be that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari; deceit and contradiction.. / Staying Safe In Traffic Jams / X-ray Photo Reveals Migrant Boy Stuffed In Suitcase ( photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.