Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely (31702 Views)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by peteonline: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
From 21 after graduation is OK
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by rhames(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bjkhaleed:
Pls everybody in this forum, i want you to comment on what age can a matured girl get married. My question arises from the way girls in Ota, Ogun state gets married at earlier/early age compared to ladies here in lagos who gets married at matured/adult age.

So please i want the house to state and give reasons if needed.

Thanks for the cooperation.

legally the world over it is eighteeen to twenty years of age. Maturity matters too.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
peteonline:
From 21 after graduation is OK
Na NECO she go still dey do na...after that na utme wahala angry
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Harinholar(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
God's time is d best...
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by slydog(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Guys and ladies advice me pls: my girl is 8months older than I am, I love her and want to settle down this year, should I call it off due to the gap?
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by temmym4(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
when she is Physically and mentally fit and mature for marriage. Age shouldn't be a preference.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Daniel058(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
kayciano:
Hmm
For CHILD BEARING.. BEST AGE b/w (18 and 25).

For COMPANIONSHIP.. .(18 and ABOVE).

For a WIDOWER with kids searching...(38 and 50).

For SOCIAL reasons,with kids already... (38 and 55)

For AGED MEN looking for a Bride...b/w(26 and 48)

For ONLY SON..please MARRY 18

For MEN with Kids living abroad, marry 38.

For SINGLE MAMAs, can marry @ any age before 55.
take am easy oooooo. grin
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by nwadiuko1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think northerners have a different view and southerners have a different veiw.......it depends on where you find yourself........but sen. Yerima might just have the correct answer
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Revolva(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
For me a lady is ripe for marriage at 25yrs and a man should be 35 we are talking about maturity here ok
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Temmytea70(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Age is a thing of the mind smiley

**modified**
cry cry It's on FP.
Who send me sef. I should have just kept my thoughts to self.
My mentions might as well catch fire now.

Explanation
Age might matter, as a number, but not as much as maturity and state/soundness of mind.

I am between #modified.
Sometimes I feel like I'm prepared for this journey and then I learn an important lesson, and I be like; waow....."thank God I learnt this now o"

On second thought, we'll never fully know.
Age or not. "Maturity" or Not, it's a leap of faith.

I'd rather we just keep living and learning till the interplanetary and interstellar bodies bear witness with our hearts that it's time to move to the next phase.

based on my worldview,If you're above 21 then all things being equal, you should girding up for it and don't be too conscious of it.
It'll come when it will.
Let your mindset be against that backdrop.

Don't know I fell in love wit your comment...you are so making sense....
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
williamspaul22:
I think frm 40yrs nd above grin
you mean at menopause age
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
crackhouse:
@OP, u talk as if a lady will just get a man and marry him immediately if she wishes. Is it not a man that will propose before the lady will get married? Well as for me, once a lady have reach 20yrs and sb propose to her she should go ahead and get married unless she don't like person.
they're many that i know here in lag that would'nt get married nt until when they saw one of their mate being having a kid they'll realise that is for them to get married. Some will abort if mistakenly pregnant by their boyfriends, even at the right age, just b'cos of jairation.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
Since you want me to be precise, I will say 26 years, 3 months and 2 days old
so likewise you
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by ojun50(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
d moment she start fucking
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Opiosko: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
There is no age limit in marriage. Its all about maturity.

Hint: Why not use the search to look for such topics here on Nairaland...

BTW:

If its a guy, 26 is the right age to start thinking about it and for ladies 22 is the age for them if they want to enjoy their remaining life after marriage.

26 the right age to start thinking about it? Lord have mercy! That's way too much na.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Opiosko: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Revolva:
For me a lady is ripe for marriage at 25yrs and a man should be 35 we are talking about maturity here ok
Old man maturity is not the accummulation of yrs.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by niyidenrele: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Am 36,still yet 2get gf.... not 2talk abt wife..... 😭😭😰
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Age means not. Maturity counts, the fear of the LORD MATTERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
Age means not. Maturity counts, the fear of the LORD MATTERS!
confirm. True talk
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
niyidenrele:
Am 36,still yet 2get gf.... not 2talk abt wife..... 😭😭😰
if dat is true God will provide ur own b4 the of june. In jesus name

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by cephsaidu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm.... So if the lady is about 40years, then she would realise that she is matured ba?
Sijo01:
When she feels she matured enough and ready. Marriage is not by age.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Revolva(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Opiosko:
Old man maturity is not the accummulation of yrs.

Old man I know ok
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by blessedqueen(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
sexymoma:
Mind ya biz otondo grin

Must u insult?
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by sexymoma(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
blessedqueen:

Must u insult?
must you take it personal.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nairaland members with insult
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by lightee: 2:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Hhhmmm.... I think when she's ready. Ready to be committed, love, be responsible & be very understanding. I got married at 20. But I could remember that between the age of 16-19 I looked forward to marrying at 28. That was because I wasn't ready. By 20 It was like my mind was reset.

I just knew the time was near. I felt thus readiness within me. I thought I was too young but within me I knew I was ready.

Today, I would say marriage has a lot of challenges but you wouldn't know u are passing through anything when u have God & was fully ready within before leaping in.

I have never regretted it. I AM HAPPPILY MARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Honexpeter(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin[color=#006600][/color]
MizMyColi:
Age is a thing of the mind smiley

**modified**
cry cry It's on FP.
Who send me sef. I should have just kept my thoughts to self.
My mentions might as well catch fire now.

Explanation
Age might matter, as a number, but not a[center][/center] grin :os much as maturity and state/soundness of mind.

I am between #modified.
Sometimes I feel like I'm prepared for this journey and then I learn an important lesson, and I be like; waow....."thank God I learnt this now o"

On second thought, we'll never fully know.
Age or not. "Maturity" or Not, it's a leap of faith.

I'd rather we just keep living and learning till the interplanetary and interstellar bodies bear witness with our hearts that it's time to move to the next phase.

based on my worldview,If you're above 21 then all things being equal, you should girding up for it and don't be too conscious of it.
It'll come when it will.
Let your mindset be against that backdrop.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Honexpeter(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Honexpeter(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
[lol,,, that's sounds funny anyways ;Dquote author=Jasperwhizz post=31341718]Age means not. Maturity counts, the fear of the LORD MATTERS![/quote]
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Honexpeter(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Greetings everyone,, am new here
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Bjkhaleed:
Pls everybody in this forum, i want you to comment on what age can a matured girl get married. My question arises from the way girls in Ota, Ogun state gets married at earlier/early age compared to ladies here in lagos who gets married at matured/adult age.

So please i want the house to state and give reasons if needed.

Thanks for the cooperation.

i think we cant put age

but lets start with law, law says 18

most women marry because of the social norm within a community or environment

on average women, marry because friends or relatives of the same age have married

if we would ask now those people who have been 10 years and above, if given a chance to go back in time would they marry at the same age, most would say NO

Because we look at people around us and think you are left out or you feel as outcast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.