Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? (1595 Views)

Did Jesus Ever Speak In Tongues?? / Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Jesus Only, Jesus Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by mumumugu(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
In the early years of the twentieth century some psychologists and psychiatrists such as Dr. Charles Binet-Sangle, Professor of Psychology at the University of Paris, Dr. J. Dagonet, a physician at St. Anne's Hospital in Paris and Dr. B. Ball, Professor of Mental Pathology in the Faculty of Medicine in Paris made various diagnosis about Jesus. Given below is a summary of their findings: [1]

Dr. Ball pointed out that the great religious innovators of history, such as Martin Luther and Muhammad, have always been psychologically abnormal.

He also suffered fromdromomania(irrepressible wanderlust). This is evident from his frequent journeyings, from Nazareth to the banks of the Jordan, from there to the wilderness, then back to Nazareth, to Cana, to Capernaum, to Phoenicia, to Caesarea, to Samaria, to Judea etc

They also noted various physiological symptoms that point to an abnormal condition:
*.The sweat of blood at Gethsemane (Luke 22:44) shows a defect in his vaso-motor system and is in reality a facialhematidrosis.
*.The forty day fast in the desert (Matthew 4:2; Luke 4:2) shows that Jesus had problems with his digestive system. The forty day fast was actually an attack ofsitiophobia.

And finally we have the testimony from his family, his mother and brothers (Mark 3:21) and his enemies (Mark 3:22), who all thought that he wasmad.In short the psychologists and psychiatrists thought Jesus as a typical psychotic, a visionary, a paranoid and a megalomaniac. With diseases of the digestive system, the lungs and the genitals, he wasn't too healthy .
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by zyzxx(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Immanueladebol(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmm....This is jux synonymous to them going to the sky looking For GOD
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by dhardline(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Your moniker fits you so much.congrats tongue tongue
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jesus was basically a spirit. His body could have been in any condition and he'd still make use of it normally, kind of like how evil spirits reanimate corpses in movies. So the fxcked upness of his body is actually a testament to God's glory.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:
Jesus was basically a spirit. His body could have been in any condition and he'd still make use of it normally, kind of like how evil spirits reanimate corpses in movies. So the fxcked upness of his body is actually a testament to God's glory.

Really?!!! Did you make this up or you are sure?

If I may ask you more rhetorical question. Did Jesus have a Pen1s and did it get erect at all or was he impotent?
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by tartar9(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
did the 'god' also shit and piss and get wet dreams?
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by tartar9(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:
did the 'god' also shit and piss and get wet dreams
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by ladon1: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Irrelevant!
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by mmmurctiff(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
The very u understand these mysteries u seek after... on that very day u'll b treated for mental related issues by these so-called Paris doctors.

God is God and man is mortal.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by finofaya: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Funny.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
ifeness:

If I may ask you more rhetorical question. Did Jesus have a Pen1s and did it get erect at all or was he impotent?

Maybe I made it up. I expect that Jesus would've had erect1ons. He should have morning wood at least.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
tartar9:
did the 'god' also shit and piss and get wet dreams

It would be even more perplexing if Jesus did not poo tho he needed food to survive, wouldn't it?

It is not known whether Jesus could dream in the sense that you or I can dream.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Pr0ton: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:

Maybe I made it up. I expect that Jesus would've had erect1ons. He should have morning wood at least.

ahah! He sinned!
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Pr0ton: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP.. You got me cracking those ribs!
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

ahah! He sinned!

Morning wood is blameless na.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Pr0ton: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:

Morning wood is blameless na.

Nah.. Thinking naughty the previous night is part what cause morning wood.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

Nah.. Thinking naughty the previous night is part what cause morning wood.

Are you a girl? I'm referring to the wood you get because your bladder is full.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Pr0ton: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:

Are you a girl? I'm referring to the wood you get because your bladder is full.

Bladder getting full isn't the only factor that makes guys have morning wood. Thinking naughty the previous night could cause it, too. And Jesus probably did.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by undercat: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

Bladder getting full isn't the only factor that makes guys have morning wood. Thinking naughty the previous night could cause it, too. And Jesus probably did.

Lol. We all know Jesus isn't carnal minded.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Pr0ton: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
undercat:

Lol. We all I know Jesus isn't carnal minded.

That's your say.
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by mumumugu(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Seun,ishilove,
r231, Freiburger
i command you to place this on front page
Re: Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
ifeness:

that doe'nt matter cos thats not his mission.

(1) (Reply)

(pic)confession Of Sins To A Catholic Priest Is It Right Or Wrong? / Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. / Sunday Angle: 10 Crazy Bible Verses You Will Never Believe Are In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.