Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer (1275 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Is There A Permanent Cure For Stomach Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by emmysexxy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have been having constant ulcer pains for years now.the more I keep treating the more the pains remain.please room how do I cure or manage stomach ulcer?
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by Eesha: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Were u diagnosed with ulcer by a certified doc? If yes, you need to check your lifestyle and diet.
Eat less of spicy food.
Less coke.
Eat frequently but in moderation.
Less of acidic food.

I hope that helps

Also, some food that you don't believe have acids actually do. So be careful.
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by ramdris(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
So no hospital near una house abi, na nairalaland Doctors u wan make dem prescribe drug for u? Pls go ask a real dokita before nairaland own turn u to cadaver.
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by SURElee(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
You might want to try this.

Get say 3 fingers of unripe plantain. Peel them and soak them to ferment say. For 3 to 5days. Sieve ferrmented juice and store in plastic bottles in the refrigerator.
Take a glass of the juice twice daily morning n night before meals for 2weeks and see what happens.

NB:as an ulcer patient, there are painkillers u can't take eg. Felvin, feldene etc. As they alleviate the ulcer

Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by PipSurgeon(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
ulcer treatment can be dramatic, the Ftc made remarkable comments u shud stick to, u have to also ascertain the type of ulcer it is, some pain r precipitated by hunger and others by eating. aside u shud minimize how stressed u become as this aggravates the pain.. n stick well to watever drug is prescribed to the end.. A glass of water early is the morning over a long time, has proven to help. the drug classes are antibiotics, PPIs, H2 receptor antgonist and coating agents.. all are equally vital.. quick recovery..
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by PipSurgeon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
SURElee:
You might want to try this.

Get say 3 fingers of unripe plantain. Peel them and soak them to ferment say. For 3 to 5days. Sieve ferrmented juice and store in plastic bottles in the refrigerator.
Take a glass of the juice twice daily morning n night before meals for 2weeks and see what happens.

NB:as an ulcer patient, there are painkillers u can't take eg. Felvin, feldene etc. As they alleviate the ulcer
the pain killer i agree. Aspirin and its like but
the plaintain issues i dont understand, the problem is acid and unripe plaintain i guess is also acidic..
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by Delee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ulcer can be addressed through healthy diet and taking diet that is Alkaline rich. There is a particular natural product that is highly effective for addressing Ulcer. The price is pocket friendly. You can call me on 08027172928 for more information and directive.
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by emmysexxy(f): 2:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Yes have been diagnosed,my chest,waist,stomach hurts.even as I type now am in pains.
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by dunhill20: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
emmysexxy:
Yes have been diagnosed,my chest,waist,stomach hurts.even as I type now am in pains.
after u use supercider, 1 give u 1month, ur ulcer is history. It contains cider vinegar, apple pectin and propolis. It is a food supplement.www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by emmysexxy(f): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2015
dunhill20:
after u use supercider, 1 give u 1month, ur ulcer is history. It contains cider vinegar, apple pectin and propolis. It is a food supplement.www.swissgardedistributorph..com
okthanks alot
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by Johnbelovd: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Ulcer is a serious health issue and i am felling for you right now. Two of my friends had chronic ulcer and there is a particular product they used, within a week both are fine now and its over a year. If you are interested i can get it across to u.
u can mail me your details beloved4eva2003@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by tyra10: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
I cured mine with just 200hundred naira text or what's app me on 09050627040
Re: How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Firstly if you are overweight, you should try to lose some weight because it can cause a lot of pressure on your stomach.
Avoid spicy food, caffeine (coffee), alcohol, acidic fruits such as oranges, don't chew gum. Avoid certain pain medication such as ibuprofen as it actually makes the irritation worse and is one of the causes of an ulcer. Try and sleep in an upright position. You should try and get on antacid medication as they will really help with your stomach ulcer.

Help!!!!! Slow Erect-ion / Tips To Keeping Your Skin Hydrated During Harmattan / Beware!!! Cockroach Found Inside Agege Bread [PICTURES]