Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja (13547 Views)

Robbers Attack, Injure Osun United Players, Officials (photo) / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by VivaLaFrans: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by iwezor1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
broda it baffles me.
me too buh we hv 2 accept fate as it is
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by ebony2011(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Indirect way of paying your tithe.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
ichidodo:
They can't fight back??

One young man that I was acquainted with....he was out with his fiancee(they were due to be married in a few weeks)...when a thief snatched the fiancee's phone.

Young man took off after the thief, caught him, there was a struggle....which ended with the thief stabbing him in the neck.

Death was instantaneous.

Whatever you do...never fight an armed person. There is a reason for the designation ''armed and dangerous''.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
what?
answa my question? bcaus dats y u wrote RIP.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=notoriousbabe post what?[/quote] answa my question? bcaus dats y u wrote RIP.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by iwezor1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
BUARI is at fault GEL till 2019
funny buh not everything is politics nau
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by ignis: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Where they going without security personnel?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
funny buh not everything is politics nau
d robbers im sure are fulanis, so they are buari's brothers
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=messpero90 post=31332427][/quote]did they not dead?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by victorazy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
Cruel humans ,of all people in d world they choose up coming tallents.
#my condolenses

How true is the information?
Gun men at Abaji in afternoon?

I think they looking for way to boycott the match.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Simplest001(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please how do I post on nairaland??
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by iwezor1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

true talk sha , buh let's wait and see if that's what they really want to do.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by ichidodo: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One young man that I was acquainted with....he was out with his fiancee(they were due to be married in a few weeks)...when a thief snatched the fiancee's phone.

Young man took off after the thief, caught him, there was a struggle....which ended with the thief stabbing him in the neck.

Death was instantaneous.

Whatever you do...never fight an armed person. There is a reason for the designation ''armed and dangerous''.
Point noted...spoke out of turn back there.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by taiocol: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

boycott match against Heartland?

are you bleeping serious?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Empredboy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

Guy dont play with ppl feelings cos as a fan of kano pillars n lover of nigeria league i see it as an insult. For ur information
Kano pillars players that were
attacked by armed robbers are 5 players
shot Gambo,Ogbonaya, Otekpa,Muritala
,Ekpai.
Gambo Muhammed shot on his shoulder
among other players. All reciving
treatment at the Federal Medical Center
in Lokoja
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by stigman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry guys, its well
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by taiocol: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Empredboy:
Guy dont play with ppl feelings cos as a fan of kano pillars n lover of nigeria league i see it as an insult. For ur information
Kano pillars players that were
attacked by armed robbers are 5 players
shot Gambo,Ogbonaya, Otekpa,Muritala
,Ekpai.
Gambo Muhammed shot on his shoulder
among other players. All reciving
treatment at the Federal Medical Center
in Lokoja

https://www.nairaland.com/1226236/official-npfl-thread-nigerian-professional
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by pak: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
So these people were planning to travel by road all the way from Kano to Owerri to play a first division league match?

No wonder our league is a joke, that's nothing less than a 20 hr return trip!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Optional2(f): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abaji here na wa oooooo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by 100Cents: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hausa armed robbers.

What a pity
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Empredboy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
pak:
So these people were planning to travel by road all the way from Kano to Owerri to play a first division league match?

No wonder our league is a joke, that's nothing less than a 20 hr return trip!!!
Guy i am very sure dat u are not a follower of naija league many of the go by air but at time they choose to travel by road. By d way is travelling by air safe in naija? So plz dont look at naija league from dat angle afterall togo national team was attack too at the nations cup in equitorial guinea n gabon (co host) in 2011.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by fixedhollies(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Laughing... the exact location i was rubbed with my colleagues when heading for plateau state orientation camp. they robbed till they took white vests. so funny, a police station is so near to that sharp corner. and they came when d robbery ended. they use guns like that of police with masks..... no security fir naija.... the villagers said, they robb at that point at least 3 timed in a day. we begged for money that day... it wasn't a palatable one... thank God for AAUA DEANOF STUDENTS AFFAIRS THAT POSTED MONEY FOR TRANSPORTATION. i arrived mangu to 12am.... note d robbery was about 11am.... police... 4 naija.... we no get....
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
bish2:
1pm? Olorun ma sho wa o.
Most of the robbers on that road are Fulani guys.
That is another point where we need the military stationed.
Abaji!!!

If u know Abaji well, u shud know dia r 3 different military checkpoints btw Abaji and d Niger bridge in lokoja. With countless police check points, gun-weilding ndlea guys, frsc and wat not.
Truth is, dos fulani boys rob wit d tacit approval of our uniformed men, esp our police men. Am speaking from experience.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by biggybanty7(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
U sure say no b bad belle wey dey vex say dem don win league 3tyms in a role,and na dem dey collect money pass 4 naija league.na only God go help us sha
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by biggybanty7(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
It real I confirm it I dey lokoja lik dis
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by Jfrezzy(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
This is bad.
Why Can't they fly! Why can't nigeria league organise,or partner with one of this flight operators. Cheap tickets .
We have the money,let Do it right .

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Kano Pillars Players, Officials In Abuja by fanzz: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2015
grin
They tink say maybe the players don collect there salaries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Austria: Cyprus Women's Cup - 1 - 4 (Full Time) / Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Wenger Insists Arsenal Are "In Good Shape" Despite Woeful Start To The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.