Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. (3031 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In D hospital Because Her Bum Bum Implant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
The 2012 runner up for Miss bum bum Brazil, Miss Andressa Urach who was in intensive care unit for one month because the fillers in her leg got infected is back again in the hospital because her Bum Bum implants got infected.

She was rushed to the hospital after her bum bum implants got infected. Speaking from her hospital bed Miss Urach revealed that she has undergone an emergency operation to remove the substances from her left butt cheek, as her leg and life are at risk.

‘I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It’s my fault, my vanity made me push the limits,’ Miss Urach said from her hospital bed in Sao Paulo.
‘Thanks to God I no longer need my body to work, now I work with honour and can sustain my family like that. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttock than to die. She said

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/miss-bum-bum-brazil-runner-up-is-back.html

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
we only remember God in time of difficulties

Smh

I pray you recover soon

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by izuch(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
You don price, you gast pay.

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
nice one
izuch:
You don price, you gast pay.
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by hatux: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hottestdaniel:

‘I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It’s my fault, my vanity made me push the limits,’ Miss Urach said from her hospital bed in Sao Paulo.
‘Thanks to God I no longer need my body to work, now I work with honour and can sustain my family like that. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttock than to die. She said

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by nerodenero: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Unfortunately, most women don't learn.They say it is trendy and the man that likes you because of your implant wouldn't hesitate to dump you when problem starts.

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
OooWw...you are healed!

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
sukura...na now dey breakbum bum ko,puff puff ni..

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by enoqueen: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
gobe!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chineke meya ebere..she has called upon u so lord have mercy upon her
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by knightsTempler: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by pweetixandy: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
She paid money to get butt that size??,when that is the butt size of the average african girl. Hope u survive this sha
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Mtcheewww! Ode! angry
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by Holywizard: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
it seems her fake nyash was blocking her brain reason. Tnk Jah is off.

Hello lady...u're free of nyash torments IJN!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Runner Up Is Back In The Hospital Because Of Her Bum Bum. by boss1310(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
there are things i dont understand about this bum bum thing.amber rose,kim kardashian,nicki minaj,j lo etc most of these women insure their asses with thousand and millions of dollars.are their butts diffrent from the one you see everyday everywhere you go.
there are even better looking ones being carried nonchalantly by nigerian girls who even though they might be poor are more beautiful than these made up celebrities with fake body parts.is this BUM BUM RACISM and finally what is it about posterior that is making the world crazy these days that even women admire our butts too.hian kwa

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner In B*tch Stole My Selfie Pose..check On It / Photos: Beautiful Girl Expose And Disgraces Herself After Getting Drunk / This Photos Of Big Boobs Actress Will Give You Big Konji...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.