Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State (72900 Views)

Two Acres Of Agricultural Farmland For Lease At Ajerogun/igbesa In Ogun State. / 100 Acres for sale at Alabata , Abeokuta , Ogun State N250k /Acres / 20 Acres Of Virgin Farmland By Water In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2017
New locations unlocked at obafemi-owode...
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Good morning
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
jam04:
Hello prospective farmers, due to popular demand and request, we have good news for those have been asking us for good farmland location in ogun state to site their farms.
We know good locations for these kind of agric land:
1 fish farm
2 All kinds of animal husbandry like piggery, poultry, snail farming, goats etc
3 cassava and maize plantation
4 palm kernel
5 tomatoes
6 others as well ( make enquiry )

The land is sold in acres. An acre is 150,000 per acre, above 10 acres there is a 5% discount.Land locations are obafemi-owode local government and odeda local government in ogun state.

There is a survey title for both land. Land can be charted and checked at ministry of lands for verification by interested buyers/farmer.

New locations secured at Owode and Idiroko.

Olayiwola farms ltd( a div of penthouse industry)

07069457328, 08090938426

Olulay@yahoo.com,

oluseyeolayiwola@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2017
For sale
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by shoprighter: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please explain to me, one acre land is how many square meters?

According to this website :

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/blog/general/sizes-of-land-in-nigeria-explained-acres-a-plots

".... An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by land sellers and it is almost an equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of 4,046sqm or 43,560sq ft."

Is the land you sell, one acre equal to 4,046 sqm ?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Agricnovice: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please has anybody bought so far from this area? Any hitches?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
shoprighter:

Please explain to me, one acre land is how many square meters?

According to this website :

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/blog/general/sizes-of-land-in-nigeria-explained-acres-a-plots

".... An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by land sellers and it is almost an equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of 4,046sqm or 43,560sq ft."

Is the land you sell, one acre equal to 4,046 sqm ?

Yes an acre is 4046 sqm .
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Agricnovice:
Please has anybody bought so far from this area? Any hitches?

Zero worries...we have testimonies
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Selling
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by SirGem: 2:10am On Feb 21, 2017
jam04:

Shiun,odeda,alabata,olorunsogo, kajola, ajebo, owode egba

is the shiun land good for fish farming? what is the current price and what are the likely charges I'm to incure?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2017
SirGem:

is the shiun land good for fish farming?
what is the current price and
what are the likely charges I'm to incure?

The shiun land is sold...kajola-ajebo available for now
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by SirGem: 4:03am On Feb 23, 2017
jam04:
I wonder how far should a farmland be to the city..i had this thinking because it seem funny how some potential farmers think a 3 hours drive from their home in Lekki/ajah to their farm in Ogun state on a tarred road is far. I do beat my chest and tell anyone to go ask around and compare our price with any other farmland in ogun state, especially obafemi-owode, ado-odo ota and ifo local governments which are close to Lagos and Abeokuta.
we need to put a lot of things into consideration when choosing a farmland location, most important among this is a government free land. no body no matter how highly place can win Government over their land. others include:

Cost: A farmland should be reasonably cheap

Location: Your farmland should have good accessible road network. This is to enable smooth movement of your farm produce to market.it should also be sited not too far from where you live, this is so because of emergency or unplanned visits. a 3 to 4 hour drive is not much atall. You should consider how far your farm is to the market, are you ready to pay enduring government and thug fees before you reach the market? you will be shocked at the mountain of taxes and fees collected by federal,state and local government on most of Nigerian roads on farm produce, add this to transport cost and you will be left with little or no profit not to even mention the stress you do go through and God help you if your produce is a perishable one.

Time Lapse: Yes there is a time lapse for every farmland, my fellow farmers understand this better. Every farm has its own expiry date and this is always due to village or community development. As the community develops, resident will start to put pressure on you to move your farm away from their community because of noise or smell or both. In other instance, they will tell you to harvest your crops and start planning on how to cut your acres of land into plots of land so that the community can develop as people want to move into the community and your land has to give way for residential building. do not be surprised stuffs like this happen.

Network and Labour: There are some remote lands where cellular network has not reach. how comfortable will you be if you do not have instant communication access to your farm workers..huh? or are you the type that say...'oh my farm is a plantation farm and i do not need network coverage around there'...wait till the day thieves or natural disaster or pests invade your farm and those around your farm can not reach you early enough to stop further destruction. a wise farmer knows the importance of instant/easy communication. You also need access to laborers and casual staff.

Security: How many farmers have the fund to erect fence round a 50 acres land or even 3 or 5 acres..huh? truth be told most of us leave our farm UN-fenced, we do rather divert the fence fund into farm expansion. So what security there is for such farms without wire or brick fence, the answer is good neighborhood. produce theft thrives in a community where there are no strict laws against theft or a location where your farm is the only one there and the nearest village or farm to your is about 1 hour away. that is your farm is in a solitary environment, even if you fence it will be broken. You need a location where farming activity thrives and community is not far from it, in fact there are some farmlands that circle round host community.

These are some of the factors we consider when we search for farmlands because we are farmers ourselves, so if this kind of land is what you desire then you should know we are the right person to talk to.

Well done! .......
I so much love the fact that you are equally a farmer and you put all those into consideration
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by SirGem: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2017
jam04:

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by SirGem: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2017
jam04:

Thanks for your reply @Jam04,
Good morn!
For that of kajola-ajebo What is the distance of the farmland to the main road and is it close enough to any rever for fish and plantain farming?
what is the price, and what are the conditions if I want to start work on the land imediately after payment?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
SirGem:

Thanks for your reply @Jam04,
Good morn!
For that of kajola-ajebo What is the distance of the farmland to the main road and is it close enough to any rever for fish and plantain farming?
what is the price, and what are the conditions if I want to start work on the land imediately after payment?

We have about 4 locations in this axis and distance varies, from 5mins to 20mins.

We don't have anyone close to a river but we have good land for plantain farming

Price is 200k/acre with 10% agency fee and there is no other fee apart from this. Once you buy you can start work immediately

Penthouse industry ltd
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Price is 200k/acre with 10% agency fee and there is no other fee apart from this. Once you buy you can start work immediately

Penthouse industry ltd
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by shakyriri: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
jam04:

Penthouse industry ltd

Please how far is Kajola ajebo from ojodu Berger in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
shakyriri:

Please how far is Kajola ajebo from ojodu Berger in Lagos. Thanks

2hrs max for first timer and once you master the route it is usually 1hr 30mins from BERGER
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Good morning
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Weekend is here
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Monday morning motivation
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Selling hot
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Good morning
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Good morning....this is why you must buy from us

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Let's go farming
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Rainy season approaching
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by yewawa: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls is this post still real?... ..all post seems to be 2yrs ago..2015....pls i need an answer if the sender is still following...
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2017
yewawa:
Pls is this post still real?... ..all post seems to be 2yrs ago..2015....pls i need an answer if the sender is still following...

Sure it is real and still selling
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2017
jam04:
Have you all seen a better land suitable for palm kernel and citrus plantation? Talk to us as we have you covered
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Operation feed Nigeria
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ogun state is the next business hub

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Diary Of My Grasscutter Colony / Soldiers Kill Hippopotamus In Gombe State / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.