Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,530 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ (929 Views)

Jobs/career Opportunities (GEJ Vs PMB). / Nigeria Unemployment Down To 6.4%... NBS. Same With Denmark....up GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Sammiejokes(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
My people, I resumed in my office this morning to see an internal mail from HR that we should send in CV for Graduate Trainee program. I sent the message to my contacts to send in their CV or that of friends and families.
I got the shock of my life, as I speak am still dumbfounded, I have with me CV of masters from UK, covenant University who are looking for an average paying job.
From this experience I can tell you one part of me give God thanks because I don't measure this CV but on the other hand there is fire on the mountain oooo, my people.
I will advice any Graduate above 25years to find any relevant work experience, start a small business or get a reputable professional exam. If you are unemployed and you vote GEJ, you are an enemy of thyself. As for me I will be @ the one million march on saturday just to show my passion for a new government. Arise Nigeria this is democracy, I can't stand a failed government.

3 Likes

Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Sammiejokes(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
I would hav love to share my mail with ma CHANGE folks but you can PM me, we will communicate and forward the CV of those that worth to be forwarded.
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by TI1919(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by HzRF(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Its a shame DAT bubu DAT promise u 5k /month
Won't smell d sit

1 Like

Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by baba11(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
...that's why we need change and this is inevitable
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by ceejayluv(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Sammiejokes:
My people, I resumed in my office this morning to see an internal mail from HR that we should send in CV for Graduate Trainee program. I sent the message to my contacts to send in their CV or that of friends and families.
I got the shock of my life, as I speak am still dumbfounded, I have with me CV of masters from UK, covenant University who are looking for an average paying job.
From this experience I can tell you one part of me give God thanks because I don't measure this CV but on the other hand there is fire on the mountain oooo, my people.
I will advice any Graduate above 25years to find any relevant work experience, start a small business or get a reputable professional exam. If you are unemployed and you vote GEJ, you are an enemy of thyself. As for me I will be @ the one million march on saturday just to show my passion for a new government. Arise Nigeria this is democracy, I can't stand a failed government.
Yawns... I guess buhari will provide jobs for every graduate by wielding a magic wand...

1 Like

Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Sammiejokes(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
doctorken i saw ur mail, I have forwarded my office mail to you, I hope you are 25years or below.
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Sammiejokes(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
ceejayluv:

Yawns... I guess buhari will provide jobs for every graduate by wielding a magic wand...
I can see you are regressive in your thinking. Too pessimistic
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by ceejayluv(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Sammiejokes:

I can see you are regressive in your thinking. Too pessimistic
More of a realist.....
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Sammiejokes(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
doctor ken please adjust your CV to include your Date of Birth its necessary.
Thanks.
Re: Employment Verdict: OBJ Flaws GEJ by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sammiejokes:
doctor ken please adjust your CV to include your Date of Birth its necessary.
Thanks.
OK thanks.Will send it to u in 30mins time

(1) (Reply)

Montessori School Teachers Needed For Immediate Employment In A Nur/pry School / Teaching Job Vacancies In Lagos / Customer Relationship Officer Job Vacancy At FINCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.