Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today (2496 Views)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Chidinma Ekile Shows Off New Haircut: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by ketekete: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015

Popular reality star Kim Kardashian (also known as Kim K.) shows off a dramatic new platinum blonde locks in Paris Today. The reality star pictured above leaving her hotel to go to the Balmain fashion show with Kanye this afternoon.

The hair style though..
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by ketekete: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Do you like the new look? More photos here: http://ketekete.com/kim-k-shows-off-new-look-in-paris/

Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by TI1919(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
cool
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
I was here
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by lokito: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
She berra walk fast before Kanye West stain her. Dude looks like her baby-sitter
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by cutebobo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
love this lady
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by ketekete: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
How manage diz Kim come bcom celeb?
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by mirexxx(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
cool
I'd like it more if she applies less makeup on her eyes
its just too dark for d new hair smiley

1 Like

Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by mirexxx(f): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wizkoko:
keep asking undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Damn! Kim K again? angry
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Why she resemble barbie here na...
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by ketekete: 5:09am On Mar 06, 2015
MsPat:
Why she resemble barbie here na...
grin I wonder oo
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
keep asking undecided

yea she don't sing nor act.
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by mirexxx(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:

yea she don't sing nor act.
is that the only thing one can do
act and sing
she has a clothing line
she's a reality star
a model and a socialite

I guess Nigerians don't c these as doing something days y y'll wanna sing and act smiley
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
is that the only thing one can do
act and sing
she has a clothing line
she's a reality star
a model and a socialite

I guess Nigerians don't c these as doing something days y y'll wanna sing and act smiley

ok let's face the fact. Isn't Omotola doing a reality show? Then why is she not popular like Kim?
Just recently i saw Kim being awarded for bosom beauty,upon all the women that pass her bosom in the U.S.A. That Kim is just over rated.
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by mirexxx(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:

ok let's face the fact. Isn't Omotola doing a reality show? Then why is she not popular like Kim?
Just recently i saw Kim being awarded for bosom beauty,upon all the women that pass her bosom in the U.S.A. That Kim is just over rated.
u can't compare Hollywood to Nollywood!
Hollywood is international bro
and tola is just starting smiley
well, even in the next 10 yrs I don't think she'l be as famous as Kim smiley
OK ur opinion smiley
tekia
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
u can't compare Hollywood to Nollywood!
Hollywood is international bro
and tola is just starting smiley
well, even in the next 10 yrs I don't think she'l be as famous as Kim smiley
OK ur opinion smiley
tekia

then what about kim's sister Khloe,why is she not famous like Kim? Because i don't see anything that Kim does better than Khloe,afterall they all date celebrities.
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by mirexxx(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:

then what about kim's sister Khloe,why is she not famous like Kim? Because i don't see anything that Kim does better than Khloe,afterall they all date celebrities.
lol she is
thing is everyone has their star na
not every1 would be as famous as Kim even if they do everything she does! simple! smiley
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Enoquin(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Perhaps she wants to star in a movie that has to do with outer space. The look is 'galactic'. Does this have something to do with Amber? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
lol she is
thing is everyone has their star na
not every1 would be as famous as Kim even if they do everything she does! simple! smiley

not forgetting the fact that Kim was involved in a s+e+x tape http://www.kimsrevealed.com/ . Now if it was someone like Tonto that did that,Nigerians would have finished her career. So that point here is just that Kim is not worth the Celebrity she is today that is why JayZ and Beyonce hate her.
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:
sex tape grin
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by angelTI(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
She looks like a ghost. Her black hair rocks better than this
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by ketekete: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
KIM KARDASHIAN GOES BR*LESS (brai*less) – SHOWS NIP*LES AT PARIS FASHION WEEK

More photos here: http://ketekete.com/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-shows-nipples-at-paris-fashion-week/
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by cutebobo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:

not forgetting the fact that Kim was involved in a s+e+x tape http://www.kimsrevealed.com/ . Now if it was someone like Tonto that did that,Nigerians would have finished her career. So that point here is just that Kim is not worth the Celebrity she is today that is why JayZ and Beyonce hate her.
see this yeye person. u dey hate someone wey no sabi ur ass. were you blindfolded when you open the topic bearing her name.
Re: Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today by Wizkoko(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
cutebobo:
see this yeye person. u dey hate someone wey no sabi ur ass. were you blindfolded when you open the topic bearing her name.

you've shown how immature you are by insulting me. Last time i checked i wasn't talking to you,please mind your business. I have a right to talk about a celebrity if i like but you don't have any right to say crap at me.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason President Obama Influenced Homosexuality ? / World Jollof Rice Day / Linda Ikeji Vs Her Sister. Who Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.