Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,275 members, 7,826,068 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

DSTV Increases Tariff Again! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Increases Tariff Again! (1087 Views)

Startimes Increases Their Subscription By May 15th 2017 / Gotv Increases Subscription / DSTV Increases Tariff - Effective May 1st 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Increases Tariff Again! by awesomet1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
I just received this message on my decoder stating that DSTV has increased their subscription fee due to operational cost. I think this people are really exploiting Nigerians and are taking us for granted. This has to be checked.

Re: DSTV Increases Tariff Again! by henribj(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
bros pls calm down, are you surprised? na wa u o.. you should have been expecting all these nah, infact this na just the beginning, with what USD is doing to the Naira, how much longer before prices of things begin skyrocket? either you pay the new amount DSTV is asking, or you pack your DSTV decoder and shift am to one side.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Increases Tariff Again! by awesomet1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:
bros pls calm down, are you surprised? na wa u o.. you should have been expecting all these nah, infact this na just the beginning, with what USD is doing to the Naira, how much longer before prices of things begin skyrocket? either you pay the new amount DSTV is asking, or you pack your DSTV decoder and shift am to one side.

Harsh reality bro

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariff Again! by henribj(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
awesomet1:

Harsh reality bro

yes o, really harsh man. i just dey wonder who this whole go dey favor, cos me dey believe there is a set up somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? / I Need Someone To Send The Link To Download Bollyhood Movie Pk / Dstv Explora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.