Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab (8088 Views)

How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable / You Can Now Transfer Money Via Facebook Messenger / How To Transfer Files Between PC And Your Android Device With Xender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by dhsfbi(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Most Android and Pc user do not know this, most people got frustrated when they can't find USB to connect their Android device to Pc or one compactible with their device. That moment you remember you do not have your USB cable on you and you are miles away, what is your next move and you need to collect an important file from a friend.
Some people will enter any computer outlet and get a new USB cable, but there is an effective way of transferring anything between your Android device and any Pc via WiFi connections without Internet data charges.

Permit me to introduce you to Software Data Cable, An app that allows you transfer anything between your smartphone and Pc via WiFi connections without data charges. The transferring speed is up to 20Mb/s.
Also Read:How To Transfer Between Two Pc With A Speed Up to 120mb/s
HOW TO TRANSFER FILES BETWEEN PC AND ANDROID VIA WIFI CONNECTION
Offcourse, your Pc and Android device must be WiFi enabled.

Navigate to Google Play Store, download and install Software Data Cable.
Open the app, choose "SYNC PC" and Tap on "Start Service".
A new window will pop-up, tap on "Create Network" and an hotspot service will be created on your Android device.
Write down the "Network SSID" and "Password".
Tap on Dismiss and search for the "Network SSID" in your Pc network and connect with the previously given password.
An ftp address should be showing on your Android, navigate to "My Computer" on your Pc and enter the ftp address displaying on your phone to the address.

If you have follow the procedure correctly, you should see two folders msn and Storage. Then you can start transferring between your Pc and Android device.

SOURCE: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2015/03/how-to-transfer-between-pc-and-android.html#ixzz3TYricK3K

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by jimohibrahim(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
old news.. i do that easily with airdroid.
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Being doing that with both airdroid and superbeam for eons.

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Warlord3000(m): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Make I give you a thumbs up as if I don't know before since all this people wan dey fall your hand wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by buchi4action(m): 5:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks brother
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by chygoz3(m): 6:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Even flash share does that.
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Olodapsing(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015
now i can charge my phone secretly on my friends laptop.

tanx op

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by ITbomb(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:
old news.. i do that easily with airdroid.
chygoz3:
Even flash share does that.

I don't think they can do it without the two devices being connected on the same wifi network.

This one doesn't need an external wifi network to establish connection
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by abdul4new(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Nice share thanks, and for those of you claiming to have the idea before or you claim to have Use it, you need to shut your gutter mouth. Because many of us here are seen this for the first time and I must say it is a commendable post.

10 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by chygoz3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
ITbomb:

I don't think they can do it without the two devices being connected on the same wifi network.

Well they can. I use it regularly. Just create a connection on your flash share, swipe your screen from the left side to the right to bring out a menu, then select connect to computer. You'll be asked to connect your computer to the SSID created by flash share and then given an address to enter on your computer browser. Once you do that, your can access your phone's file system via the browser and can upload to or download from the phone.
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by ITbomb(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
chygoz3:

Well they can. I use it regularly. Just create a connection on your flash share, swipe your screen from the left side to the right to bring out a menu, then select connect to computer. You'll be asked to connect your computer to the SSID created by flash share and then given an address to enter on your computer browser. Once you do that, your can access your phone's file system via the browser and can upload to or download from the phone.
My system no dey see any Access point created by Flashshare and Xender o, they wan make dem dey the same network. Airdroid worse pass
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Kezifils(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shareit app is another alternative to use for the transfers btw two PCs and also btw PC & android. Very easy to use.

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by jimohibrahim(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
ITbomb:

Flash share can't share files with pc but airdroid does..
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Flash share can't share files with pc but airdroid does..
The two devices still have to be on the same third-party wireless access point and that is my problem
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by jimohibrahim(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
ITbomb:

The two devices still have to be on the same third-party wireless access point and that is my problem
ok gotcha
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by chygoz3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
For the doubters. The first picture is me accessing my phone's file system on my computer. The second picture is the flash share screen on my phone showing the ip address to connect to.

Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by ITbomb(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2015
chygoz3:
For the doubters. The first picture is me accessing my phone's file system on my computer. The second picture is the flash share screen on my phone showing the ip address to connect to.
Can you send me the apk, mine isn't like that, but I'm loving this Software data cable.
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by BRAINZBox(m): 2:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Gives an error when I try to paste a file into d phone.... Smtin lik server permission error..
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
God bless you
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by newspapers: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
How to Access android phone on Pc?

1. Use of USB (Most common and easy)

2. Use of Apps like Airmore for android and others

3. Use of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC

However, the use of cable is still the most rampant due to its ease of usage - http://www.techsonite.com/access-android-phone-pc-laptop/
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2016
flash share download is as important as having a play store on your mobile.

See link to flash share or download flash share
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Efukikata(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
removed
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by Efukikata(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
has been deleted
Re: Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab by tosbobby(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank you a lot.
I just got the info and am happy it works.
Please is there a way i can connect my android phone to my TV without cable/usb?
The problem is that the usb port of my tv often give issue.

dhsfbi:
Most Android and Pc user do not know this, most people got frustrated when they can't find USB to connect their Android device to Pc or one compactible with their device. That moment you remember you do not have your USB cable on you and you are miles away, what is your next move and you need to collect an important file from a friend.
Some people will enter any computer outlet and get a new USB cable, but there is an effective way of transferring anything between your Android device and any Pc via WiFi connections without Internet data charges.

Permit me to introduce you to Software Data Cable, An app that allows you transfer anything between your smartphone and Pc via WiFi connections without data charges. The transferring speed is up to 20Mb/s.
Also Read:How To Transfer Between Two Pc With A Speed Up to 120mb/s
HOW TO TRANSFER FILES BETWEEN PC AND ANDROID VIA WIFI CONNECTION
Offcourse, your Pc and Android device must be WiFi enabled.

Navigate to Google Play Store, download and install Software Data Cable.
Open the app, choose "SYNC PC" and Tap on "Start Service".
A new window will pop-up, tap on "Create Network" and an hotspot service will be created on your Android device.
Write down the "Network SSID" and "Password".
Tap on Dismiss and search for the "Network SSID" in your Pc network and connect with the previously given password.
An ftp address should be showing on your Android, navigate to "My Computer" on your Pc and enter the ftp address displaying on your phone to the address.

If you have follow the procedure correctly, you should see two folders msn and Storage. Then you can start transferring between your Pc and Android device.

SOURCE: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2015/03/how-to-transfer-between-pc-and-android.html#ixzz3TYricK3K

(1) (Reply)

See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI / How To Make A Call Without Airtime On Airtel! / New Mtn 4gb Data Awoof Code For 1month Free Of Charge Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.