Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld (797 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by AsherStorm(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2015
i applied for the job on wednesday

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED AND INVITED FOR
AN INTERVIEW WITH PROGIN NIG LTD AS A
BIOCHEM/ HUMAN NUTRITIONIST ON MONDAY,
*date
*time
VENUE: STARLINK GLOBAL HOUSE, 8 SALAMOTU
ENIOLA STREET, SADIKU BUS STOP, ILASAMAJA,
ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY, LAGOS.
DIRECTION: (A) FROM OSHODI TAKE A BUS GOING
TO MILE 2, STOP AT HASSAN BUS STOP, CROSS TO
THE OTHER SIDE USING THE BRIDGE,WALK INTO
THE STREET BETWEEN ECOBANK AND DIAMOND
BANK AND TAKE A BIKE TO THE ADDRESS.
( B) FROM MILE 2, TAKE A BUS GOING TO
OSHODI, STOP AT SADIKU BUS STOP,WALK INTO
NOTE: COME WITH A PRINTOUT OF THIS
INVITE,YOUR WRITING MATERIALS AND BE AT
THE VENUE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE
SLATED TIME.
REGARDS
HR PROGIN
Re: Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by eleko1: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Whether it is akpu/jolof rice they sell there,we dnt knw.Ur best bet is to go to d said address and verify/ask question from pipu living around there.Not everything is GNLG or whateva name it it is.Go and try ur luck.
AsherStorm:
i applied for the job on wednesday

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED AND INVITED FOR
AN INTERVIEW WITH PROGIN NIG LTD AS A
BIOCHEM/ HUMAN NUTRITIONIST ON MONDAY,
*date
*time
VENUE: STARLINK GLOBAL HOUSE, 8 SALAMOTU
ENIOLA STREET, SADIKU BUS STOP, ILASAMAJA,
ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY, LAGOS.
DIRECTION: (A) FROM OSHODI TAKE A BUS GOING
TO MILE 2, STOP AT HASSAN BUS STOP, CROSS TO
THE OTHER SIDE USING THE BRIDGE,WALK INTO
( B) FROM MILE 2, TAKE A BUS GOING TO
OSHODI, STOP AT SADIKU BUS STOP,WALK INTO
NOTE: COME WITH A PRINTOUT OF THIS
INVITE,YOUR WRITING MATERIALS AND BE AT
THE VENUE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE
SLATED TIME.
REGARDS
HR PROGIN
Bia.If in case U go there and dey ask U to pay for a form/registratn,consult/reverse back to ur house with ur bettle wagon.U'll smile soon
Re: Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by AsherStorm(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2015
eleko1:
Whether it is akpu/jolof rice they sell there,we dnt knw.Ur best bet is to go to d said address and verify/ask question from pipu living around there.Not everything is GNLG or whateva name it it is.Go and try ur luckBia.If in case U go there and dey ask U to pay for a form/registratn,consult/reverse back to ur house with ur bettle wagon.U'll smile soon

loool...u really for me laughing with ur second comment...
thanks a lot for the advice

I still hope to get info from someone who stays around there or someone who knows abt the company as I live in Abeokuta and I will have to travel to lag for this, thus it won't be wise to waste my resources
Re: Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by eleko1: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Those peeps are 90% scammers/fraudsters not saying there are no reputable recruitment company/organisation there but just be caution.Abeokuta to Lagos cost bout 600/700k on transportation not to talk about guguru/Casera joint,dnt waste ur money.May U find favour whereva U go.a
AsherStorm:

loool...u really for me laughing with ur second comment...
thanks a lot for the advice

I still hope to get info from someone who stays around there or someone who knows abt the company as I live in Abeokuta and I will have to travel to lag for this, thus it won't be wise to waste my resources
Re: Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by AsherStorm(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
eleko1:
Those peeps are 90% scammers/fraudsters not saying there are no reputable recruitment company/organisation there but just be caution.Abeokuta to Lagos cost bout 600/700k on transportation not to talk about guguru/Casera joint,dnt waste ur money.May U find favour whereva U go.a

went to d Abeokuta branch someone posted last year...
after wasting so much fuel driving around d whole of adigbe, I found d address but the compound looks deserted and nothing like a signboard to even show any firm existed inside there...
I even entered the compound and had a look around, nothing close
Re: Pls Help Check If This Invite From Progin Nig Ltd Is Real And Not Gnld by eleko1: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Dnt be surprised to read/aware that some of their fppt Soldiers. Are pn NL.They dnt have veritable address,all they knw is to change change name/address anyhow.NEVER GIVE UP.
AsherStorm:

went to d Abeokuta branch someone posted last year...
after wasting so much fuel driving around d whole of adigbe, I found d address but the compound looks deserted and nothing like a signboard to even show any firm existed inside there...
I even entered the compound and had a look around, nothing close

(1) (Reply)

Assets/resource Management Plc Job Interview / The Menace Of Contract Jobs In Nigeria Today / Bilfinger Salamis Oil And Gas Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.