Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Traveling To India For Medical Checking Up Or Any Issues Concerning Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traveling To India For Medical Checking Up Or Any Issues Concerning Health. (439 Views)

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / Which Is The Best Stethoscope ? Best Stethoscope For Medical Students. / Need A Study Partner/group For Medical Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To India For Medical Checking Up Or Any Issues Concerning Health. by ayeni002: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Am using this medium to make it know to my fellow Nigerians citizens that I offer helps for anybosy that may want any assitances in coming to india and also in having a good medical hostpital here in india. Am in the city of Bangalore karnataka state, where good and best medicals hosiptals are been located in india. Free assitance from the airport till you get good health till the time you will leave india and also get back to Nigeria. For further infomations kindly contact me +918553983154

(1) (Reply)

You Money And Says You Have Sources / Academi And Non Academic Vacancies At Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife / Please Help OO Ma Balls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.