Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

HELP With Writing Personal CDS Proposal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HELP With Writing Personal CDS Proposal (946 Views)

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP With Writing Personal CDS Proposal by olycholy(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, am a batch C Corp member having issues on how to write a proposal. I have this idea right in my head on what to do but don't know how.
I came to my PPA feeling so angry n swore not make any positive impact till I leave cos they refused to give us accommodation, no LG allawi, no state allawi just FG's #19650. Along the line, I don't know what changed my mind cos I really want to make a change here.
so please if you know how n the procedures to take, email me on olycholy@gmail.com.
God bless you all. eHugs
Re: HELP With Writing Personal CDS Proposal by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
olycholy:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, am a batch C Corp member having issues on how to write a proposal. I have this idea right in my head on what to do but don't know how.
I came to my PPA feeling so angry n swore not make any positive impact till I leave cos they refused to give us accommodation, no LG allawi, no state allawi just FG's #19650. Along the line, I don't know what changed my mind cos I really want to make a change here.
so please if you know how n the procedures to take, email me on olycholy@gmail.com.
God bless you all. eHugs
Can be of help send an email to solufunminiyi@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP With Writing Personal CDS Proposal by darexkey(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2015
olycholy:
God bless you all. eHugs
connect wt me on whatsapp 07039359066. i can help u out.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A Imo State Corpers Lets Meet Here. / Hilarious-see What Twitter Made Buhari Do To NYSC / Correction Of Wrong Names And Wrong Jamb Numbers for KSU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.