Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? (1126 Views)

If You Were In This Bus,what Will You Do? / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / Would You Enter This Bus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by nankosa(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
An old woman boarded a bus going to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver to let her know when they arrive Benin. The driver nodded.

After several hours of driving, the old woman asked, "Driver, have we gotten to Benin?"

"Ooooh!!" The driver exclaimed, "Madam, we passed Benin an hour ago!"

The woman cried aloud, "I want you to turn this vehicle back to beinin or else!..."

Hesitantly and out of respect for the old woman, everybody in the vehicle convinced the driver to go back to Benin.

When they got to Benin, the driver came down, opened the door of the bus and told the woman they had arrived in Benin.

The woman simply opened her handbag, brought out a pack of paracetamol drugs, removed two tablets and swallowed them with a cup of water. She smiled and said, "My daughter said I should take two tablets of panadol when I get to Benin."

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by Fabdedon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
turn dumb immediatly
closes door and drive off nothing much
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by juns4sure(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Crazy duh
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by nankosa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
lol grin grin grin grin
This one pass laughing mata. After loosing 2hrs because of respect. I fit non show respect again ooo
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by nankosa(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
There is a lesson here though. No one asked why the driver had to turn back. Always ask questions
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by adanduka: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
That woman should be flogged. Arrrrgggghhh!
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by nankosa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
adanduka:
That woman should be flogged. Arrrrgggghhh!
Aha! Octogenerian for that matter. You re on you own oo
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
nankosa:

This one pass laughing mata. After loosing 2hrs because of respect. I fit non show respect again ooo

Wetin u wan kom do? u go just para noni, u no fit bit d woman na. #supportTKOMZY www.tkomzy.com
Re: If You Were In This Bus, What Would You Do? by adanduka: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
nankosa:

Aha! Octogenerian for that matter. You re on you own oo
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell What Happened In This Pix? / Find The Baby(pix) / Please Count The Eggs For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.