Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Today Marks 'international Women Day' Make Her Smile:) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Marks 'international Women Day' Make Her Smile:) (656 Views)

That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / Today Marks My First Wedding Anniversary. / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks 'international Women Day' Make Her Smile:) by 1Churchboi: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Today;March 8 marks 'International Women Day'
Celebrate a woman today;mum,your daughter,fiancee or a female friend.smiley
Be an advocate of women right,gender equality and girl child education.
Every woman deserves to be loved,appreciated and protectedsmiley.
Lets give our women a chance to equality.A platform to act and improve.
Lets stand as one.Lets make the 'He4She' initiative a lifestyle.
Like Amelia Earhart said ''I want to do it because i want to do it.Women must try to do things as men have tried.When they fail,their failure must be but a challenge to others.'' Lets make them #DoIt.wink
Give a hand today;make her make her existence an epoch-making and blue-print setting one.
Words,a kiss or an hug speaks more than we know.smiley
Take a break today.call her,spend time with her,a text or a gift.

Love You Mum.
Happy International Womens Day to out She-Nairalanders.:p

(1) (Reply)

Plase Help Save My Daughter Life / Birthday Message From Nairaland / Prayer Works... Get Married, Find The Right Man, single parents, divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.