Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Can Someone Explain This Family Ties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Explain This Family Ties (930 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by ifekemmie(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adeayo told Temmy,"The girl i met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother". How is the girl related to Adeayo's friend?

A. Daughter B. Niece C. Friend D. Cousin
Re: Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your Friend? cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by AndreRose(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cousin?
Re: Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by Evina(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
D. Cousin.

Friend's mum's brother in law's daughter, could be his Friend's uncle's daughter. That is, the brother in law is the brother to the mum's husband, which makes him the brother to the friend's dad, which makes him an Uncle to the friend. The youngest daughter of the friend's uncle is the friend's cousin. wink
Re: Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cousin
Re: Can Someone Explain This Family Ties by bobo65(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Evina:
D. Cousin.

Friend's mum's brother in law's daughter, could be his Friend's uncle's daughter. That is, the brother in law is the brother to the mum's husband, which makes him the brother to the friend's dad, which makes him an Uncle to the friend. The youngest daughter of the friend's uncle is the friend's cousin. wink

Olodo
frnds mother covers it all
its a friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read / As A New Upcoming Dad! What Do I Need To Know? / This What Really Beautiful As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.