Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy (2030 Views)

2017 Graduate R&D Associate At Reckitt Benckiser / Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy / nil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by jobmag: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Job Title: Research and Development Officer(R&grin)
Employment Type: Part time

Job Description
• Direct the development and execution of analytical and/or research activities to provide senior management with information and tools for strategic decision making and planning
• Research, identify, & implement new approaches and methods to facilitate the organization’s vision delivery
• Provide management with reporting, analytics, and consultation that is relevant and actionable.
• Provide direct skills and lead a team of analysts in developing and preparing a consistent set of operational dashboards for established services standards and metrics.
• Collaborate with IT and Data Management units to improve data accuracy.
• Maintain relationships with and provide reporting & analytical support to Data Management units and support cross-functional projects.
• Managing and delivering all research projects to a high standard
• Developing and overseeing budgets, policies and procedures for the Research Department.
• Providing direct prospect research services to Head of Partners, Donors and Sponsors through the Head of Data Centre.

Qualification and Experiences
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Minimum of 2years experience in related position
• Proven ability to handle large data sets, including reporting and other evaluation procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer skills.

Remuneration
Salary: N30,000 – N40,000

Application Deadline:
10th March, 2015

Method of Application
Click this link to apply >>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FeyQxGe5uV7JrQ_ZrdoMyCYu96q1wLGtia5zhpmSkbY/viewform

For further Enquiries
JobMag Centre,
254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: 08167490262
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by kulgee001(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
jobmag:
Job Title: Research and Development Officer(R&grin)
Employment Type: Part time

Job Description
• Direct the development and execution of analytical and/or research activities to provide senior management with information and tools for strategic decision making and planning
• Research, identify, & implement new approaches and methods to facilitate the organization’s vision delivery
• Provide management with reporting, analytics, and consultation that is relevant and actionable.
• Provide direct skills and lead a team of analysts in developing and preparing a consistent set of operational dashboards for established services standards and metrics.
• Collaborate with IT and Data Management units to improve data accuracy.
• Maintain relationships with and provide reporting & analytical support to Data Management units and support cross-functional projects.
• Managing and delivering all research projects to a high standard
• Developing and overseeing budgets, policies and procedures for the Research Department.
• Providing direct prospect research services to Head of Partners, Donors and Sponsors through the Head of Data Centre.

Qualification and Experiences
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Minimum of 2years experience in related position
• Proven ability to handle large data sets, including reporting and other evaluation procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer skills.

Remuneration
Salary: N30,000 – N40,000

Application Deadline:
10th March, 2015

Method of Application
Click this link to apply >>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FeyQxGe5uV7JrQ_ZrdoMyCYu96q1wLGtia5zhpmSkbY/viewform

For further Enquiries
JobMag Centre,
254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: 08167490262

You have to do two of the following:

1.) Rename the position to befit the remuneration
2.) Review the remuneration upwards (way way upwards)
3.) Eliminate qualification and experiences

Else this is morally, ethically and spiritually wrong.

Good day!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by MissJennifer(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
kulgee001:

You have to do two of the following:

1.) Rename the position to befit the remuneration
2.) Review the remuneration upwards (way way upwards)
3.) Eliminate qualification and experiences

Else this is morally, ethically and spiritually wrong.

Good day!

Lmao.... I hope they listen to you,it is wrong on different levels mehn

2 Likes

Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
2yrs experience witth 30 to 40k
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by tolularson(f): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by afrokid(m): 2:28am On Mar 09, 2015
2 years experience for 30-40k, do these guys even have a conscience?
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2015
@afrokid, tolularson, chidyhels,
MissJennifer, kulgee001

Guys. Can u believe dat last month, dis people advertised dis position for N20000 for three years experience here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2150480/research-development-r-d-vacancy

Wicked people
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol
Make una apply oh
Efit be test

My company(NGO) calls us volunteers
But our allowance is more than salary
I no get 3yrs experience
I for try my luck
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by ciskenn(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
chidyhels:
lol
Make una apply oh
Efit be test

I no get 3yrs experience
I for try my luck
Abeg ,which NGO company receives applicants now. I will be glad to join one.
Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
30,000 per day or forget it

1 Like

Re: Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy by afrokid(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
chidyhels:
lol
Make una apply oh
Efit be test

I no get 3yrs experience
I for try my luck

I'd rather do research on freelance than this sh*t.

(1) (Reply)

2 Data Entry Personnel Needed / Vacancy: Welcome To Linda Ikeji Media Is Looking For A Receptionist / GE Nigeria Multiple Graduate Job Opportunities 2017 (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.