Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. (582 Views)

Delisted / The New Buhari Currency Laws In Nigeria (US Dollar Accounts Are Banned) / What Super Traders Don't Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. by owunne2ucheks(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
He is owing me #300,000.00 since last year.I know where to find him,his wife and kids.I don't want to........ Because of money.devil is some where sleeping any action i take now people will start blaming him.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. by owunne2ucheks(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
owunne2ucheks:
He is owing me #300,000.00 since last year.I know where to find him,his wife and kids.I don't want to........ Because of money.devil is some where sleeping any action i take now people will start blaming him.
My friend introduced me to him because of the discussion we had on my business intensions and because he is also in oil business.Me and my friend has been loyal to each other since we met.My friend told me that he could be trusted.So i took him the way i take my friend.I invested #300,000.00 in his own business.We only had one transaction.since then he has been complaining of lack of customers.I believed him because at that particular period of the year we don't usually have much demands from customers.That was from september to december of last year.We have much demands for supply from jenuary to april.My own customers has been on my neck placing more demands on supply.I requested the #300,000.00 capital i invested in hid business because i don't trust him any more.Since then he has been avoiding me.The one that pained me the most is that i lost my customer that usually buy sizeable goods from me because i didn't have much capital at hand to make the supply.I wanted to nack him jazz but that will not get back my money.I want to report him to the police.I have not had this kind of problem before.Can i get my money from this man if i report him to the police.Fellow nairalanders what do you think is the best way to collect my money from this guy.
Re: I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands. by Tectono: 4:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Have you visited this very popular site that reviews daily business activities in Nigeria? It is called Tectono Business Review. You can check it out: http://tectono..com/

(1) (Reply)

10 Fears You Must Overcome When Starting A New Business / Vocational And Practical Production Training In Ilorin / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.