Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar (39521 Views)

We buy scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Need A Longer And Lasting Laptop Batteries And Flash Drive / Solar battery;100ah Deep Cycle Battery for sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Powerbanks available. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by abimbolar: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2016
I messaged you on whatsapp but you havent replied me, I am interested in your powerbank
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
abimbolar:
I messaged you on whatsapp but you havent replied me, I am interested in your powerbank
Am very sorry Brother. Please massage me now I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Hello Friends. Am here for your service. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by abimbolar: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Finally, my powerbank has arrived. I ordered two days ago and I got it today (shoulda been yesterday but driver issues). I haven't really tested it out much but immediately I unpacked it, I plugged in my laptop and a phone with the USB connector, it charged for about two hours till my laptop got fully charged. And I still have the 3-green lights on the battery indicator of the power bank which I guess, means there is still a whole lot of charge on it. I Would update you guys afterwards about my usage. Mr. Leverage12's customer service is 5-star, he always replies, answers my questions, and updates me on current progress. I advice anyone who needs a power bank for a laptop to buy from him as he has proven to be reliable and diligent. In this time of epileptic power supply, a laptop power bank is a must to have for anyone who needs serious work done on a laptop.

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
abimbolar:
Finally, my powerbank has arrived. I ordered two days ago and I got it today (shoulda been yesterday but driver issues), I am in Ilorin. I haven't really tested it out much but immediately I unpacked it, I plugged in my laptop and a phone with the USB connector, it charged for about two hours till my laptop got fully charged. And I still have the 3-green lights on the battery indicator of the power bank which I guess, means there is still a whole lot of charge on it. I Would update you guys afterwards about my usage. Mr. Leverage12's customer service is 5-star, he always replies, answers my questions, and updates me on current progress. I advice anyone who needs a power bank for a laptop to buy from him as he has proven to be reliable and diligent. In this time of epileptic power supply, a laptop power bank is a must to have for anyone who needs serious work done on a laptop.
Thanks Boss. Its nice doing business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Get 96000mah Powerbank to Power your Laptop and Phones up to 8 hours of usage.
Normal Price: 15000naira
Easter Promo Price: 13500naira
Promo Runs Till 26th of March 2016.
Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Get 96000mah powerbank to power your Laptop and phones up to 8 hours. Call 09080360010 Or whatsapp 08092221623. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Get Up To 24 Hours Power On Your Laptop And Phone Using 96000mah Powerbank And 150Watts Solar Panel
You can get up to 24 hours Power Supply on your laptop and Phones using my Powerbank and Solar Panel.
No need of Nepa, Gen or buying fuel for as Sun rise your Powerbank get charged.
Inbox, Call 09080360010 or Whatsapp 08092221623 for more Details. Cheers

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Dinvestanl: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
hi OP, what battery size and inverter will carry a 50W device?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinvestanl:
hi OP, what battery size and inverter
will carry a 50W device?
You can go for 200000mah powerbank and 500watts inverter. You can Call/Whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Powerbank available. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by romanbiz: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
I recommend the seller to anybody who wants to buy. He is credible and reliable. Product is also superb. Got mine in Port-Harcourt few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2016
romanbiz:
I recommend the seller to anybody who wants to buy. He is credible and reliable. Product is also superb. Got mine in Port-Harcourt few days ago.
Thanks sir. Its nice doing business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
And I contacted seller to deliver pb to abeokuta. I told him that once his delivery man gets to abk with pb, and I meet him, I will do mobile transfer immediately before delivery man gives me pb after seller must have confirmed reciept of payment.

Seller insisted that I must send money to him first before his delivery man bring a powerbank for me. Its not as if mine is the only pb hes bringing, so what does it take him to add mine to it and gets his payment b4 delivery man give me pb.

I told this guy i just got scammed last week by a guy on nl. And he still doesnt get the gist that trust has to be gained.

Only a fool will get scammed twice.
Im not saying hes a scammer (infact hes not) but for someone who has just been scammed, its not possible to send money to a stranger for a product I havent seen.

Anyway, seller sounded pissed in the end with my proposal and I just smiled to myself, "this guyman wants me to send payment to him sha". Lol
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Jayd20k: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
And I contacted seller to deliver pb to abeokuta. I told him that once his delivery man gets to abk with pb, and I meet him, I will do mobile transfer immediately before delivery man gives me pb after seller must have confirmed reciept of payment.

Seller insisted that I must send money to him first before his delivery man bring a powerbank for me. Its not as if mine is the only pb hes bringing, so what does it take him to add mine to it and gets his payment b4 delivery man give me pb.

I told this guy i just got scammed last week by a guy on nl. And he still doesnt get the gist that trust has to be gained.

Only a fool will get scammed twice.
Im not saying hes a scammer (infact hes not) but for someone who has just been scammed, its not possible to send money to a stranger for a product I havent seen.

Anyway, seller sounded pissed in the end with my proposal and I just smiled to myself, "this guyman wants me to send payment to him sha". Lol
I don't have any delivery man in Abeokuta I pay salary. As sending Drivers to help me take to what ever state I have order. Have told you already, If a thread of close to 2 year filled with testimonies can't convience you to buy, look for somewhere else. 98% of People that bought Powerbank from me are outside Lagos and by God grace more will still buy. Please look for somewhere else that sell on delivery to Abeokuta I don't do that. Thanks
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2016
leverage12:
I don't have any delivery man in Abeokuta I pay salary. As sending Drivers to help me take to what ever state I have order. Have told you already, If a thread of close to 2 year filled with testimonies can't convience you to buy, look for somewhere else. 98% of People that bought Powerbank from me are outside Lagos and by God grace more will still buy. Please look for somewhere else that sell on delivery to Abeokuta I don't do that. Thanks

NOTED... lol
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by uc97: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

NOTED... lol
Trust Leverage. U won't be scammed. I reside in Abakaliki Ebonyi State and I have bought powerbanks from him. He delivered them after I paid. He is very sincere. You are in good hands.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by dake40(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
leverage12:

Weldone......

Can this P.bank be charged using my I pass my neighbour generator?..... If yes,
Won't it damage the P.bank?

If yes, hw long will it take to get fully charged using small gen.

And aint you giving discount?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
uc97:

Trust Leverage. U won't be scammed. I reside in Abakaliki Ebonyi State and I have bought powerbanks from him. He delivered them after I paid. He is very sincere. You are in good hands.

Ok sha
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by admindim: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Check out peoples comment Gp star solar 11watts led 16inche dcfan works more than 30hours on a 7ah battery u can also connect it directly to ur inverter battery which can last u more than 100hours even if ur inverter battery is down solar 12volt dc led bulb 5watts also available solar dc power bank 5watts for chargeing of phone also available https://www.nairaland.com/2951145/15watt-16inches-solar-rechargeable-fan
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Silvani(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
dake40:

Weldone......

Can this P.bank be charged using my I pass my neighbour generator?..... If yes,
Won't it damage the P.bank?

If yes, hw long will it take to get fully charged using small gen.

And aint you giving discount?

Good question, I wanted to ask the same things you just asked
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Princepri(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
leverage12:
Get Up To 24 Hours Power On Your Laptop And Phone Using 96000mah Powerbank And 150Watts Solar Panel
You can get up to 24 hours Power Supply on your laptop and Phones using my Powerbank and Solar Panel.
No need of Nepa, Gen or buying fuel for as Sun rise your Powerbank get charged.
Inbox, re Details. Cheers
How much do you ship to the north. I need it urgently
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Princepri:

How much do you ship to the north. I need it urgently
Hello. It depends on what you are buying, if only powerbank or with solar. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Princepri(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
leverage12:
Hello. It depends on what you are buying, if only powerbank or with solar. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
i need just the powerbank, what are the available ones and price
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Princepri:

i need just the powerbank, what are the available ones and price
96000mah powerbank is 15k, delivery is 2k. After payment you get it less than 3 days to a motor park closest to you. You can Call/Whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Powerbank available. Call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by sisqology(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm definitely patronizing you soonest
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
sisqology:
I'm definitely patronizing you soonest
I will be greatful sir. Looking forward in doing business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by sisqology(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2016
leverage12:
I will be greatful sir. Looking forward in doing business with you. Cheers

Will chat u up daddy

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
sisqology:

Will chat u up daddy
ok sir. Will be expecting to hear from you. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data. 1gb = N600. / Sell Your Icloud Locked Iphones And Scrap Iphone Here / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.