Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare (1192 Views)

Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hey y'all, I'm interested in going on a vacation from Nigeria for a while(3 months thereabout) and I was wondering what country will be most suitable. If you live in other African countries, kindly help with the following questions:

1) What's the current exchange rate?

2) What's the cost of accomodation and what's the minimum perios you can pay for? I remember while in Cotonou one can pay for 1month as opposed to Nigeri where we have to pay a minimum of 2years in some parts of the country.

3) How cheap if food?

4) How cheap are their data plans?

5) What's the transportation system and cost like?

6) What type of businesses can one run there?

7) Where are the happening places?

You can add anything I've left out. I'm sure there are lots of Nigerians that will love to leave the hassle of the average Nigerian daily life for a while and visit other countries.
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by lekejob(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
d front sit
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
D back seat
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by kodded(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
D BOOT cry
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin Front of the tyre! grin

back tyre nor suppose meet front tyre grin
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by alberto2k(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
The rooftop
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by moneybag100: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
The bonnet.
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by tdayof(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
The exhaust pipe/tank/
In short silencer grin
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by Funjosh(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Crazy people up here lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by suxes2005(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
hahn:
Hey y'all, I'm interested in going on a vacation from Nigeria for a while(3 months thereabout) and I was wondering what country will be most suitable. If you live in other African countries, kindly help with the following questions:

1) What's the current exchange rate?

2) What's the cost of accomodation and what's the minimum perios you can pay for? I remember while in Cotonou one can pay for 1month as opposed to Nigeri where we have to pay a minimum of 2years in some parts of the country.

3) How cheap if food?

4) How cheap are their data plans?

5) What's the transportation system and cost like?

6) What type of businesses can one run there?

7) Where are the happening places?

You can add anything I've left out. I'm sure there are lots of Nigerians that will love to leave the hassle of the average Nigerian daily life for a while and visit other countries.

Only Nigeria is the African country you're asked to pay
a year rent (I stand to be corrected)

South Africa was fun. So much fun. Almost errthing are cheap.
Escept, of course the house rent.

Kenya is fun. Nairobi is city of sin (nor be me talka m ooo)
That's the way they say it here.

Rent is of course per month. Nairobi is cheap BUT rent is cost.
Other things are in abundance, esp 24/7 electricity and fast internet
Wifi is almost errwhere.

What else? Ladies? Both country got em.

Ghana has been a long time, can't remember much but not too
diff to Nigeria. Seems they also take rent per year there...

~ Sheyi
Re: Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare by hahn(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
suxes2005:

Only Nigeria is the African country you're asked to pay
a year rent (I stand to be corrected)

South Africa was fun. So much fun. Almost errthing are cheap.
Escept, of course the house rent.

Kenya is fun. Nairobi is city of sin (nor be me talka m ooo)
That's the way they say it here.

Rent is of course per month. Nairobi is cheap BUT rent is cost.
Other things are in abundance, esp 24/7 electricity and fast internet
Wifi is almost errwhere.

What else? Ladies? Both country got em.

Ghana has been a long time, can't remember much but not too
diff to Nigeria. Seems they also take rent per year there...

~ Sheyi

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Where Can 1 Take A Vacation To Within Nigeria / See Pics Of Imo Owned Airline / The Strangest Places On Earth You Won’t Believe Exist (top 10).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.