Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights (642 Views)

Photos: Kcee Shows Off His Numerous Awards Following Harrysong Diss / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Review Of Twitter Fights Between Wizkid And Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights by mascotbest(f): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Starboy supervisor, Wizkid draws in contentions much the same as bumblebees are pulled in to nectar. The adolescent who some time ago set up his portable shelter with E.M.E's Banky W is quick increasing a notoriety for being an inconvenience shooter on the social networking.

As of late, he has been included in a few Twitter fights with partners in the stimulation scene. He had tackled any semblance of BankyW, Samklef, Tonto Dike, Saeon, Davido and most as of late Skales.

Wizkid and Banky W
When he left Banky W’s record label, his departure led to a spat with the RnB kingmaker, with Banky labeling him an ingrate. Wizkid had taken a swipe at his former master, saying:” I can never be replaced, you mistook my loyalty for stupidity”.

Wizkid and Samklef
The same scenario ensued between him and his former producer, Samklef who produced his major hit songs. Samklef was particularly bitter because Wizkid would not accord him the respect he deserved despite producing six songs free of charge for the Starboy. The duo took each other to the cleaners on Twitter, saying unprintable things about each other but many would remember that Wizkid was a bit more caustic in his choice of words.

Davido and Wizkid
Read more...http:///AhxBn5

CLICK THIS LINK TO GET PAID http://www.any.gs/BjFV0
Re: Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights by mascotbest(f): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights

Read more...

CLICK THIS LINK TO GET PAID http://www.any.gs/BjFV0
Re: Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Na hin life.
Re: Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights by kestolove95(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Wizkid and Kestolove tweeter fight
Wizkid-u dix ashawo....i hate u,u. Fvck ma. Babe tania
Kestolove-..not so bro....she rapedd me
Wizkid...-lie
Kestolove...ur fada
Re: Wizkid And His Numerous Twitter Fights by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Fans has so bashed and attacked this guy that he is beginning to lose his confidence

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With This?? See Photo / Cynthia Morgan Replies Haters “I Guess Your Father Gave Me Money For Boob Job" / Watch Davido”s Performance At Nairobi Kenya. Hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.