Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dear Fula..... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dear Fula..... (519 Views)

Question Regarding The Cattle Herding Fula People's Social Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Fula..... by Ajuran: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2015
I sometimes wonder out loud and muse to myself many things. Of which is my love and passion for heated debates based on cognitive reasoning. It appears the Bantu mind is not able to process my scholarly level of in depth analysis and critique of issues raised during polite conversations with members of the forum.

Oh Fula, I know you too must feel this way. You must know that on some level your brain can process more than one issue at a time unlike the Bantus here. How do you cope with this? Have you taken on the roll of a compassionate leader who skillfully nudges the mentally retarded in the right path in the hope of being rewarded in another life?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Mother / UBTH Nursein Form For2015/16 Is Out Contact 08106901568 For Enquiryiny / My Research Result On How Ladies React After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.