Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. (53216 Views)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video / Bullion Van Stuffed With Smuggled Rice, Intercepted In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by ignis: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gosh
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by furetin20: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cheapest data plans ever for android and Pc get 1Gb for a whooping #1300 to place order call Whatsapp 08100671967 08185682367 bbm 531f106f click on our profile to go through our official threads for overwhelming testimonies.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by floragregs(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
The man wey do their jazz strong sha. They won't be able to spend the money.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by tclever: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blame it on Gej...sai buhari
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by simdam500(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Students handiwork

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by fowowe411: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?
cant you see the thread you are posting on?dont be insensitive ahan!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by dave2meek(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
God see ur children oo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by HopeAlive14(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is pathetic.

RIP to the deceased.

God save Nigeria from the menace of armed robbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by sandzphield(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
RIP to the dead ...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nigeria u see ur life lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Dreambeat: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ol boy see bullet holes.Politicians have distributed guns to miscreants in Rivers State.They now use the guns to terrorize the populace.The number of gun shot injuries that have presented to the A/E at my place of worked has greatly increased.Only God knows what will happen by 28th of March and after if this is not nipped in the bud.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by fowowe411: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
furetin20:
Cheapest data plans ever for android and Pc get 1Gb for a whooping #1300 to place order call Whatsapp 08100671967 08185682367 bbm 531f106f click on our profile to go through our official threads for overwhelming testimonies.
how can you be this wicked ?cant you read what the topic says? and you are still advertising?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by magicfingers009: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rip to the dead. Niger deltans are naturally lazy. Dey don't believe in honest work

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by change9ja(f): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari too old to rule, says Patience Jonathan. If the choice is between too old to rule and too dumb to govern, what will you choose? - Dr Njakiri Damages
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by enigmagu1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's y one needs to pray very well everyday before living your house asking God to protect you against being a victim of circumstance....May his soul rest in peace...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Nazeeboy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Which kind robbers be diz wey bullet no fit enter them? Babalawo don work hard on them sha. Vote buhari and this will never happen again. #march4buhari

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by rockycodes(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
[img]http://talks9ja..com[/img] hmmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by ldpele(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
And ameachi the chief security office will rather choose to drive Buhari and theifnbu

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by deadie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

You, and Fani Kayode should be ashamed of yourselves. I watched the interview where FFK said the bolded. Wasn't your president once shoeless? I can by no standard be classified as poor, but it is disgusting how your likes ridicule people because of their financial situation. Someone who wore a shirt for 3 days but later became a governor should qualify as a success story and should be our own version of the "Nigerian Dream" (assuming there is one). But of course, you and the ignorant FFK doesn't better.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Magnanimity(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
tclever:
Blame it on Gej...sai buhari

Even though I support APC GMB,
But its a dry comment.
Face the topic
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by dulux07(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

off key. read topics bfor u comment, ignorance is ur prob, no wonder ur against apc, pdp programmed robot

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
magicfingers009:
Rip to the dead. Niger deltans are naturally lazy. Dey don't believe in honest work

Don't be a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by cozy7(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Make Nigerian police begin do their own jazz nah.....
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by mytime24(f): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by holatin(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Anoda cursed fellow spotted ? Is dis a political topic.
I dnt blame u, if u ve an educated family, u will know what it mean to loose a whole child, a final year student to death.
Stupid animal
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by phabulous88(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lazy men! Work hard for your money, not robbing people of their hard earned money.

May the departed souls rest in peace in Jesus' Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
ldpele:
And ameachi the chief security office will rather choose to drive Buhari and theifnbu

Unfortunately....the Police force is a Federal Institution....not a state institution.

Blame Abuja for not funding the police well....and for not funding the setting up of SWAT-like teams that would have handled this armed robbery better than regular police work.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by ddefoe: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
We will not see evil in Jesus name amen!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
@ Poster.

Not right to put pictures of the deceased here without clarifying if family members have been adequately informed.

Imagine a family member of this person hearing of this incident for the first time through this medium and sighting these gory pictures.

Please lets be sensitive in whatever actions we take.

I advise you either take down the picture of blurr the face of the deceased.

The amount of gory pictures seen these days has desensitized many of the value the life carries. This should stop abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.