Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria (2670 Views)

Chelsea Player Wages 2017: Hazard And Moses' Weekly Wages Will Leave You Speechl / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by dicksj93: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
A couple of months back,man utd signed Di maria for a fee that smashed the British transfer record. Every game he played then represented man utd's best performance and every match united played without meant only a thing;SHIIIT.
This gave rise to another debate asides the Sanchez vs hazard comparison,as to who is a better player between di maria and hazard..A huge percentage of fans here on nairaland(minus me) then rooted for di maria over hazard while some said it was an insult to di maria.
But in recent months,one has faltered while one continue to flourish,in recent weeks,one has amassed consecutive flop of the match titles while one continuously display man of match performance .

Who is better between Hazard n Di maria?

#argue-responsibly

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by safe06: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
i will give it to Hazardous HAZARD...that guy can play ball,good football. the way he skillfully plays the ball,hmmm,any opponent wey no chop Eba no fit match up...is it the way he rotates with the ball,almost breaking the waist of his opponent? abi the way he places himself in front of them and falls causing a foul?.. no doubt Di maria is good ooo but Hazard is "gooder" grin
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by Greatihex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dicksj93, you dn dy find man U fans trouble nah, you no want make dm chop dis afternoon. You go cum dy see comments like "giggs trophy pass the whole of chelsea own", "man U na d king of england". You go cum begin wonder who ask them questions wey go warrant dat kind answer.
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by Greatihex(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
safe06:
i will give it to Hazardous HAZARD...that guy can play ball,good football. the way he skillfully plays the ball,hmmm,any opponent wey no chop Eba no fit match up...is it the way he rotates with the ball,almost breaking the waist of his opponent? abi the way he places himself in front of them and falls causing a foul?.. no doubt Di maria is good ooo but Hazard is "gooder" grin
some ppl wil nt agree wt u. Di maria's problem has always bn 'consistency'
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by dicksj93: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Greatihex:
Dicksj93, you dn dy find man U fans trouble nah, you no want make dm chop dis afternoon. You go cum dy see comments like "giggs trophy pass the whole of chelsea own", "man U na d king of england". You go cum begin wonder who ask them questions wey go warrant dat kind answer.
lols wen dz argument was goin on few months back ,I warned dem dah ah wud remind them of it.d did it wit januzaj,Sanchez n di maria.
Of course we all now know januzaj's story.

Manure dreamers
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by Greatihex(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2015
dicksj93:
lols wen dz argument was goin on few months back ,I warned dem dah ah wud remind them of it.d did it wit januzaj,Sanchez n di maria.
Of course we all now know januzaj's story.

Manure dreamers
lol. Januzaj wey no even fit bench willian for chelsea. You wl never see those man U fans comment on dis thread.
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by dicksj93: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Greatihex:
lol. Januzaj wey no even fit bench willian for chelsea. You wl never see those man U fans comment on dis thread.
ah thought as mute...dem d MUTE MODE
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by Krasid(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Di maria is better.The problem is the team he is playing for and the way he is being used.
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by dicksj93: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
Di maria is better.The problem is the team he is playing for and the way he is being used.
okay grin
Re: Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria by Greatihex(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Krasid:
i disagree. Even wen he was at madrid, he was nt beta than hazard.

(1) (Reply)

FUAM Markudi To Host 2016 NUGA Games / My Best Football Commentator Ever / Chelsea!!! For This Bad Government? Just Come See Wetin Dem Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.