Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. (1153 Views)

A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by antifailure(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
As a build up to the forth coming elections, there has been a spike in the crime statistics around Lagos area, everybody is advise to exercise caution when around below Listed black spots.

1. Estate bus stop @ Ketu Alapere--- Attacks are carried out day and night .

2. Berger bstop along OPIC Ibadan express way, Criminals attack people with guns on the long bridge and in traffic gridlock.

3. First Gate Junction --- Agidingbi , Robbery point.

4. Boundary bus stop in Ajegunle, popularly referred to as One million boys gang territory where criminals attack passengers inside vehicles.

5. Ijora bus stop . Notorious spot for gang molest , abduction in buses popularly known as one chance.

6. Bamboo area along Oworonsoki Ibadan expressway, A dangerous spot , about 100 meters from Alapere Housing Estate bus stop.

Please add the black spot areas you know, You can help someone to avoid being a Victim today. Come on Nairalanders.
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by Ololade1999: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Toyota, ojuwoye,fadeyi and cele bustops
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
antifailure:
As a build up to the forth coming elections, there has been a spike in the crime statistics around Lagos area, everybody is advise to exercise caution when around below Listed black spots.

1. Estate bus stop @ Ketu Alapere--- Attacks are carried out day and night .

2. Berger bstop along OPIC Ibadan express way, Criminals attack people with guns on the long bridge and in traffic gridlock.

3. First Gate Junction --- Agidingbi , Robbery point.

4. Boundary bus stop in Ajegunle, popularly referred to as One million boys gang territory where criminals attack passengers inside vehicles.

5. Ijora bus stop . Notorious spot for gang molest , abduction in buses popularly known as one chance.

6. Bamboo area along Oworonsoki Ibadan expressway, A dangerous spot , about 100 meters from Alapere Housing Estate bus stop.

Please add the black spot areas you know, You can help someone to avoid being a Victim today. Come on Nairalanders.
accept my pm
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by antifailure(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
accept my pm we gat something important to talk about

What do you want to discuss with me, please use this email ebhoze2003@yahoo.com

This person, i do not know you, i have not met with you b4, but i seriously advice you to fast and pray.
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
antifailure:

OK
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
antifailure:

This person, i do not know you, i have not met with you b4, but i seriously advice you to fast and pray.
i sent u an email reply
Re: Beware Of Lagos State Black Spots. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
antifailure:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Picture / You Are Welcome To The Month Of December / 10 Different Ways To Use Toothpaste You Never Knew About!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.