Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Kindly Register Your 1960bet On This Link - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kindly Register Your 1960bet On This Link (416 Views)

You Can Now Make Deposits To Your 1960BET Account Easily With Your Interswitch A / You Can Now Make Deposits To Your 1960BET Account Easily With Your Interswitch A / Register Your 1960bet For Our Bonus Online Betting Base For Our Customers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Register Your 1960bet On This Link by 1960betwalking(f): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate447860 was making his second Arsenal start at IKORODU Road
7 March 2015
Last updated at 13:29 GMT
Facebook
Twitter
print
Gabriel: Arsenal defender out of Man Utd tie with hamstring injury
Arsenal defender Gabriel Paulista has been ruled out for two to three weeks with a hamstring problem.
The Brazilian, a £16m signing from Villareal, was injured in Wednesday's 2-1 Premier League win at QPR.
Arsenal travel to Manchester United on Monday in the FA Cup quarter-final.
"It's a special intensity because it's between two teams with a chance of winning," said Gunners boss Arsene Wenger. "We are the holders of the FA Cup and we want to keep it."
The two sides are separated by one point in the Premier League, with Arsenal in third and United fourth.
Goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny (illness) and defender Nacho Monreal (back) face fitness tests on Friday but Wenger is hopeful both will be fit.
Ozil 'works much harder than style shows'
Wenger defended playmaker Mesut Ozil after former United midfielder Paul Scholes claimed the German, 26, was only "going through the motions" at Arsenal.
Mesut Ozil of Arsenal
Arsene Wenger says Mesut Ozil's playing style is deceptive
The Frenchman said it was a "wrong statement", adding: "I think a player like Paul Scholes would have loved to play with Mesut Ozil.
"He puts a lot of effort in to help the team and he works much harder than his style shows.
"You can be cheated a little bit by his style of play, because he is fluent, easy, subtle and he does not look like he puts the effort in, but he does."
'Very happy' with Welbeck
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate447860 Wenger also said former United forward Danny Welbeck has a "great future" at Arsenal.
The 24-year-old has recently played on the right of a front three featuring Olivier Giroud and Alexis Sanchez, rather than through the middle.
Welbeck, a late substitute in Arsenal's last two league matches, could face his former club at Old Trafford on Monday, live on BBC One and the BBC Sport website (kick-off 19:45 GMT).
"I am very, very happy that I bought him and I think this guy has a great future.
"Welbeck is very important and has played many, many games since the start of the season. His position is one of the three up front - central, left or right. He can play anywhere."
Wenger on Arsenal's poor record at Old Trafford
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate447860 The Gunners have not won at Manchester United since September 2006, but Wenger believes his side are strong away from home.
"I don't believe too much in history, I just believe in the performance on the day," he said.
"At the moment we are doing very well away from home. We are confident from our Premier League run, so we go to Manchester United to qualify and to give absolutely everything."
Wenger on managerial touchline confrontations
"Ideally you want us all to behave in a perfect way. Maybe you have to build a wall between the two dugouts.
"The bigger the distance, the better it is. It's much better at the Emirates - we have zero incidents because we are far apart from each other.
"What happens when the dugouts are very, very close is that everybody speaks to the fourth official and it very quickly becomes controversial. PLEASE KINDLY REGISTER ON THIS LINK AND EARN UP TO 75% BONUS https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate447860

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys / Which Nigerian Striker To Do U Like Better? Ideye Or Emenike. / Nigeria Striker Asisat Oshoala Set For Women Super League Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.