Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Use Custom Domain In Your Blogger Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Custom Domain In Your Blogger Account (563 Views)

How To Find Email Of A Custom Domain With Email Hunter / Move Your Blog To Custom Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Custom Domain In Your Blogger Account by jayjay5oxide(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Transfering from or blogger plateform has now been made easy, as blogger can now obtain a domain name. And replace it with the former subdomain name

There are two ways you can publish your blog on Blogger - either by hosting it on (example..com) or hosting on your own custom domain (www.example.com or foo.example.com). You can change where your blog is published at any time, and it won't cause you to lose any content on your site.

Visit my Post on .www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/03/how-do-i-use-custom-domain-name-for-my.html?m=0

To learn more, tanks

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order Range Of Apple Smart Watches Online / Take Up The Challenge! / Get Inverter And Solar In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.