Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Have You Written Any Spiritual Book? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Written Any Spiritual Book? (411 Views)

How To Treat Yourself From Any Spiritual Attack / Is There Any Spiritual Adavntage Of Praying While Naked ? / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Written Any Spiritual Book? by julybaba(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
I believe, that after reading the bible or Quran, for so many years, we should at least be inspired, to write "something" about a verse or chapter, that God explained to you or a revelation, you had with God. I don't know if you understand me. Based on this, I have written two ebooks on my understanding of the bible. The first is called, Man of Valor, and the second is called Arising into Victory. If you like to read them, you can download them here http://askpentagon.com/latest.php If you have written any book or ebook, please let us know. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Right Hand Of God / Invited Devoted Christian In A Place Where Circular Music Is Played / Be Happy (a True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.