Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. (1033 Views)

Tips For Car Owners- Must Read ! / Tips For Car Owners - Must Read / For Toyota/lexus & Honda Owners Only Experts In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by shaddi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
I happen to stay around the new International market axis of rukpokwu in portharcourt city, and I have noticed this daily trend on the road with Honda tongue cars getting paralyzed grin I came to a conclusion that Honda Owners expecially where the road is very bad like my road needs to do more for their cars I terms of regular check up on the suspension(legs), they can't just sit back and blame the car manufacturers for this fault while the other owners are doing little or nothing about the health of their cars Like my friend angry.

Thanks.

Re: Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by shaddi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amaechi is working! I think, by the colour of that road, it is constucted with gold. Why do people like spoiling their cars on that road?
Re: Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by basisop(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Honda cars enjoy shoki dance steps. Once you see a Honda car in that position quickly sing "shoki ahhh shoki".
Re: Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by shaddi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
basisop:
Honda cars enjoy shoki dance steps. Once you see a Honda car in that position quickly sing "shoki ahhh shoki".
And that's the beginning of the problem cheesy cheesy
Re: Honda Owners MUST Learn From This Daily Shoki Dance Embarassment. by Osama10(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
That road is hell and I wonder why that road has been left in that state.

(1) (Reply)

NISSAN ALMERA TINO, Fuel Smells In The Car When U Drive. / What You Should Do About That Engine Oil Leakage/burning. / Pls Interprete Scan Data 07 RX350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.