Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ask Me Anything - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ask Me Anything (6373 Views)

White European Guest Here. Feel Free To Ask Me Anything. / I Lost My Kidney Ask Me How? / Meet Me - Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
UyiIredia:

1) Schizophrenia
OK
good thing ur better now smiley

3) So far it doesn't do way with the place of man or unduly hype the female ego I'm okay with both.

by 'place of man' what exactly do u mean? smiley
and by 'unduly hype the female ego' what do u mean as well? smiley
Re: Ask Me Anything by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
1. What are ur weaknesses?
2, what motivate u most?
3, where did u see urself in d next 10yrs if u are alive?
4. What can u say about the founder of NL?
5, Who are u intending to get married with?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

OK
good thing ur better now smiley

Yeah

CHoccolaTE:

by 'place of man' what exactly do u mean? smiley
and by 'unduly hype the female ego' what do u mean as well? smiley

Men are generally more assertive and aggressive than women that's what the place of man refers to, by 'unduly hype the female ego' I mean any statement that flatters females but isn't necessarily true, like what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
UyiIredia:

Yeah

Men are generally more assertive and aggressive than women that's what the place of man refers to, by 'unduly hype the female ego' I mean any statement that flatters females but isn't necessarily true, like what a man can do a woman can do better.

Abeg oooo! grin

If I want to disect this your statement and discuss the flaws in it we will not leave this thread for the next hundred years grin

Next question:
1. Ever had a supernatural experience? If yes what was it like?
2. Do you think Christianity is flawed? If yes; why?
3. What do you think about the afterlife? Do you believe it exists? If yes, what do you think its like?
4. Who do you think would win in a fight between batman and spiderman?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Abeg oooo! grin

I hear

CHoccolaTE:

If I want to disect this your statement and discuss the flaws in it we will not leave this thread for the next hundred years grin

I don't mind, dissect it please.

Next question:

CHoccolaTE:

1. Ever had a supernatural experience? If yes what was it like?

No. But I once lost control of my body for some amount of time.

CHoccolaTE:

2. Do you think Christianity is flawed? If yes; why?

Yes. I don't like the idea of people going to hell for not accepting Jesus. It's too harsh a punishment.

CHoccolaTE:

3. What do you think about the afterlife? Do you believe it exists? If yes, what do you think its like?

I believe it exists. I hope it will be an utopia of sorts.

CHoccolaTE:

4. Who do you think would win in a fight between batman and spiderman?

Spiderman.
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
UyiIredia:

I don't mind, dissect it please.
Ok.
Firstly, what does men being generally aggressive and assertive have to do with your earlier statement about doing away with the place of man?
You said you agree with gender equality as long as we don't do away with the place of man and when I asked for clarification you said men are naturally assertive and aggressive.
Please show me how those your two statements connect.
Secondly, yea, no you're wrong.
There are a number of things men do that women are better at so there is actually some truth in the statement 'what a man can do, a woman can do better. Its not an entirely fallacious statement so it isn't 'hyping women's ego' in anyway.

No. But I once lost control of my body for some amount of time.
I don't know if this qualifies as a supernatural experience..... I lose control of my body sometimes. When I get orgasms I lose control of my body and I dunno if that can be regarded as a type of supernatural experience. Or can it?

Yes. I don't like the idea of people going to hell for not accepting Jesus. It's too harsh a punishment.
In my opinion more Christians deserve their sadistic hell fire punishment than the non Christians. Christians are like the worst hypocrites of all the other religions yet they think they are so special.
To any Xtian that reads this and gets offended; leave me alone, am not apologising because I an entitled to my opinion.
Apart from hell there are faulty parts of Xtianity and I don't want to waste time going into all of them.
it exists. I hope it will be an utopia of sorts.
I hope it exists.
Human beings cannot handle very well the thought of dying and going into complete non existence without any reward or punishment for their actions. Many start acting like animals if they habour this type of belief. A few of them remain can well behaved though.

Spiderman.
Why? grin
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Ok.
Firstly, what does men being generally aggressive and assertive have to do with your earlier statement about doing away with the place of man?

Some feminists say women don't need men, or that women are just as aggressive which isn't right.

CHoccolaTE:

You said you agree with gender equality as long as we don't do away with the place of man and when I asked for clarification you said men are naturally assertive and aggressive.
Please show me how those your two statements connect.

Sorted out above.

CHoccolaTE:

Secondly, yea, no you're wrong.
There are a number of things men do that women are better at so there is actually some truth in the statement 'what a man can do, a woman can do better. Its not an entirely fallacious statement so it isn't 'hyping women's ego' in anyway.

The statement creates the wrong impression. That ANYTHING men do women can do better, which isn't true.

CHoccolaTE:

I don't know if this qualifies as a supernatural experience..... I lose control of my body sometimes. When I get orgasms I lose control of my body and I dunno if that can be regarded as a type of supernatural experience. Or can it?

I forgot to say I once had a vision when I was about 12. I saw moving images on a chair.

CHoccolaTE:

In my opinion more Christians deserve their sadistic hell fire punishment than the non Christians. Christians are like the worst hypocrites of all the other religions yet they think they are so special.
To any Xtian that reads this and gets offended; leave me alone, am not apologising because I an entitled to my opinion.
Apart from hell there are faulty parts of Xtianity and I don't want to waste time going into all of them.

OK.

CHoccolaTE:

I hope it exists.
Human beings cannot handle very well the thought of dying and going into complete non existence without any reward or punishment for their actions. Many start acting like animals if they habour this type of belief. A few of them remain can well behaved though.

True. I myself don't like the idea of no afterlife after death. I love living too much.

CHoccolaTE:

Why? grin

Spidey is much stronger and much more agile than the Dark Knight.
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
UyiIredia:

Some feminists say women don't need men, or that women are just as aggressive which isn't right.
Some women actually do not need men. While some do.
Apples and oranges.
Also, no. Women are not as aggressive as men. Thank God for that.
I'll take peace and gentility over animalistic aggression any day. Any animal in the bush can be aggressive.
Only civilised human beings can practise gentility and mild manners.
Sorted out above
So there was no need to quote it again wink
The statement creates the wrong impression. That ANYTHING men do women can do better, which isn't true
That statement is only metaphorical ffs. I dunno why men assume its literal.
Only a slowpoke or someone in serious denial will believe that women can do 100percent of everything better, that saying was coined to empower women and let them know they are capable of achieving great things both inside and outside the home.
I forgot to say I once had a vision when I was about 12. I saw moving images on a chair.
OK
No offence intended but don't you think this was just your mind playing games on you because of the schizophrenia?
True. I myself don't like the idea of no afterlife after death. I love living too much
Its alright.
Spidey is much stronger and much more agile than the Dark Knight.
I don't know about stronger.
I know he is more agile though, but stronger...errr...not really. If you are referring to superpower strength from his webs and not really bodily strength, you also have to take into consideration Batman's utility belt which packs a punch far better than spidermans web.
The belt contains a grapple gun and bola which can serve as the web on their own or even better, taser, grenades, bat summoner to summon bats as a distraction for his enemies, cryptographic sequencer for hacking into machines, napalm and so on.
Batman would easily win grin
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yea.
Thanks for indulging my joblessness btw uyi lipsrsealed
Little things like this is what makes NL interesting for me these days.

Ok, next set of questions:
1. What do you think is the purpose of our existence? Why are we here as humans? Is it to just use up resources and expire or is there a greater purpose behind it all?
2. What do you think is the solution to all our endless wars and disunity as humans?
3. Have you read allegory of the cave by plato? What do you think of it?
4. Do you believe women are their own worst enemies? If yes/ no then why?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Some women actually do not need men. While some do.
Apples and oranges.
Also, no. Women are not as aggressive as men. Thank God for that.
I'll take peace and gentility over animalistic aggression any day. Any animal in the bush can be aggressive.
Only civilised human beings can practise gentility and mild manners.

Okay.

CHoccolaTE:

That statement is only metaphorical ffs. I dunno why men assume its literal.
Only a slowpoke or someone in serious denial will believe that women can do 100percent of everything better, that saying was coined to empower women and let them know they are capable of achieving great things both inside and outside the home.

Interesting, unfortunately, the way it is frequently used supports my point.

CHoccolaTE:

No offence intended but don't you think this was just your mind playing games on you because of the schizophrenia?

I hadn't developed schizophrenia then.

CHoccolaTE:

I don't know about stronger.
I know he is more agile though, but stronger...errr...not really. If you are referring to superpower strength from his webs and not really bodily strength, you also have to take into consideration Batman's utility belt which packs a punch far better than spidermans web.
The belt contains a grapple gun and bola which can serve as the web on their own or even better, taser, grenades, bat summoner to summon bats as a distraction for his enemies, cryptographic sequencer for hacking into machines, napalm and so on.
Batman would easily win grin

Spiderman has superstrength, Batman doesn't. Check Wikipedia to confirm The advantages Bruce has over Spidey is that he's more intelligent and much wealthier. In a fair fight Spidey would beat Batman hands down.
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
Yea.
Thanks for indulging my joblessness btw uyi lipsrsealed

You're welcome. Sorry for not replying on time.

CHoccolaTE:
Little things like this is what makes NL interesting for me these days.

Ok, next set of questions:
1. What do you think is the purpose of our existence? Why are we here as humans? Is it to just use up resources and expire or is there a greater purpose behind it all?

We make our own purpose.

CHoccolaTE:
2. What do you think is the solution to all our endless wars and disunity as humans?

A miracle because in my opinion humans will always fight over something.

CHoccolaTE:
3. Have you read allegory of the cave by plato? What do you think of it?

Yes. It's brilliant. I think this world is a shadow of a better place unseen.

CHoccolaTE:
4. Do you believe women are their own worst enemies? If yes/ no then why?

Yes. Everyone is their own worst enemy since the choices they make makes or breaks them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2015
Okay I am back Uyiiredia. You seem to possess vast knowledge of just anything and everything - science, history, finance, religion, everything!! I'm really interested in knowing how you were able to acquire this knowledge at a young age like that

You mind recommending some really good books for me as well?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Okay I am back Uyiiredia. You seem to possess vast knowledge of just anything and everything - science, history, finance, religion, everything!! I'm really interested in knowing how you were able to acquire this knowledge at a young age like that

You mind recommending some really good books for me as well?

I don't have the vast knowledge you claim. 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa' by Walter Rodney is a book I'll recommend.
Re: Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
UyiIredia:

I don't have the vast knowledge you claim. 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa' by Walter Rodney is a p} l} I'll recommend.
} You actually do angry I have watched with keen interest your discourse with other intellects on this forum and I gotta admit, I'm really challenged. angry

I have read the book by Walter Rodney though
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
} You actually do angry I have watched with keen interest your discourse with other intellects on this forum and I gotta admit, I'm really challenged. angry

Maybe reading various topics on Wikipedia and other encyclopaedias can help you.
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 8:00pm On May 06, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 4:54am On May 08, 2015
Hello UyiIredia, I've been following your posts from when I was much younger till now. The first thing that attracted me was your name. So
1) What is the meaning of your name?
2)How old are Ɣ☺ΰ ?
3) Ɣ☺ΰ sound really intelligent and I just read Ɣ☺ΰ dropped out. How do Ɣ☺ΰ develop yourself?
4)What do you think about self-discovery?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
1. What are ur weaknesses?
2, what motivate u most?
3, where did u see urself in d next 10yrs if u are alive?
4. What can u say about the founder of NL?
5, Who are u intending to get married with?

1) Laziness & gluttony
2) The desire to better myself
3) I hope I'm a better person characterwise, make a decent income and be married.
4) Needs to work on the FP content of his site
5) No one. Still single.
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2015
kristen12:
Hello UyiIredia, I've been following your posts from when I was much younger till now. The first thing that attracted me was your name. So
1) What is the meaning of your name?
2)How old are Ɣ☺ΰ ?
3) Ɣ☺ΰ sound really intelligent and I just read Ɣ☺ΰ dropped out. How do Ɣ☺ΰ develop yourself?
4)What do you think about self-discovery?

1) Uyi means 'respect'. Iredia means 'has come to stay'.
2) 24
3) I'm doing a professional course at the moment.
4) It's okay especially in the area of what one wants to do after school. Whether to pursue a career or enter into a business.
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

'.
2) 24
You're quite young.

How do Ɣ☺ΰ cope in the midst of people that know you've had schizophrenia?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2015
kristen12:

You're quite young.

How do Ɣ☺ΰ cope in the midst of people that know you've had schizophrenia?

The people who know so have been understanding.
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

The people who know so have been understanding.
That's nice. Hope I'm not disturbing Ɣ☺ΰ .
What do Ɣ☺ΰ think about life generally and what is your driving force?
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Mr friedplantain, I have some questions for Ɣ☺ΰ too. Will Ɣ☺ΰ create a thread?
Re: Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
kristen12:

Mr friedplantain, I have some questions for Ɣ☺ΰ too. Will Ɣ☺ΰ create a thread?
Errrrrm, other than you i doubt anyone else is interested in knowing about me...so sorry ma'am I won't be opening a thread. I am ready to oblige you if you are ready to open a thread though.
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Errrrrm, other than you i doubt anyone else is interested in knowing about me...so sorry ma'am I won't be opening a thread. I am ready to oblige you if you are ready to open a thread though.
Hmmm Ɣ☺ΰ 'll be suprised though. So where shd I ask?
Re: Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2015
kristen12:

Hmmm Ɣ☺ΰ 'll be suprised though. So where shd I ask?
Hmmmm, if you actually want to, you can open a thread in this section for it or you might as well as on this thread - that is if UyiIredia is cool with that. wink
Re: Ask Me Anything by kristen12(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hmmmm, if you actually want to, you can open a thread in this section for it or you might as well as on this thread - that is if UyiIredia is cool with that. wink
Let me take permission first. UyiIredia what do Ɣ☺ΰ say?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
kristen12:

That's nice. Hope I'm not disturbing Ɣ☺ΰ .

What do Ɣ☺ΰ think about life generally and what is your driving force?

Life is something to be grateful for. I want to be successful, to achieve my dreams, that drives me.
Re: Ask Me Anything by Babe2sure(f): 5:36pm On May 09, 2015
@UyiIredia, I stumbled on this thread now and I love the question and answer session going on here. I love intellectual discussions. I want to ask you some questions.

1) What temperament are you?
2) What is your bucket list like?
3) Are you a morning or evening person?
4) What pisses you off in people?
5) What is the lowest point in your life?
6) Is your glass half-full or half- empty?
7) Do you think leaders are born or made?
Re: Ask Me Anything by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2015
Babe2sure:
@UyiIredia, I stumbled on this thread now and I love the question and answer session going on here. I love intellectual discussions. I want to ask you some questions.

1) What temperament are you?
2) What is your bucket list like?
3) Are you a morning or evening person?
4) What pisses you off in people?
5) What is the lowest point in your life?
6) Is your glass half-full or half- empty?
7) Do you think leaders are born or made?

1) Phlegmatic
2) Improve myself character wise, have sex/marry, have kids
3) Morning
4) Vices such as greed, murder and pride.
5) Probably now
6) Dunno what you mean
7) Leaders are made not born
Re: Ask Me Anything by CHoccolaTE: 12:17am On May 10, 2015
UyiIredia:
1) Phlegmatic 2) Improve myself character wise, have sex/marry, have kids 3) Morning 4) Vices such as greed, murder and pride. 5) Probably now 6) Dunno what you mean 7) Leaders are made not born
Why do you feel that way? Are you having issues you want to talk about? I'll be glad to offer help and advice. I was going to unfollow this thread but that your comment brought me back.
Re: Ask Me Anything by Babe2sure(f): 5:38am On May 10, 2015
UyiIredia:

1) Phlegmatic
2) Improve myself character wise, have sex/marry, have kids
3) Morning
4) Vices such as greed, murder and pride.
5) Probably now
6) Dunno what you mean
7) Leaders are made not born

Are you an optimist(half- full) or a pessimist(half- empty)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Find Me Diddy4 Pls! / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.