Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Where Did Hiv Come From? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Did Hiv Come From? (1285 Views)

"N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Hiv Come From? by jackmore64(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
For many years scientists theorized as to the origins of HIV and how it appeared in the human population, most believing that HIV originated in other primates. Then in 1999, an international team of researchers reported that they had discovered the origins of HIV-1, the predominant strain of HIV in the developed world. A subspecies of chimpanzees native to west equatorial Africa had been identified as the original source of the virus. The researchers believe that HIV-1 was introduced into the human population when hunters became exposed to infected blood. Read the full story here – http://www.doublegandm.com/health-news/where-did-hiv-come-from.html
Ok Nairalanders, where do you think HIV came from? In Africa? In Nigeria? Or from the White Man’s land? Let the discussion Begin Now!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by Mattpopson101: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
.The earliest known case of infection with HIV-1 in a human was detected in a blood sample collected in 1959 from a man in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo. (How he became infected is not known.)
Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by Mogenerous(f): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
In 19something in Los Angeles, HIV was discovered among homosexuals

1 Like

Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by kemiola89(f): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
HIV was passed down from Animals to human. The first human diagnosed with the disease was a white man so it is safer to assume that HIV originated from the white man's land but that still does not rule out the possibility that he might have contacted it from one of those African countries.

I sometimes wonder if African continent can ever be rid of diseases.
Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by franugo(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Nice topic op
Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by jacobkunle42: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm interested in purchasing the &m manual for
staphylococcus cure. All my attempt to order as been futile
and my mail and phone messages have not been replied.
Please help out :-XI'm interested in purchasing the &m manual for
Please help out
Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by jacobkunle42: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
jackmore64:
For many years scientists theorized as to the origins of HIV and how it appeared in the human population, most believing that HIV originated in other primates. Then in 1999, an international team of researchers reported that they had discovered the origins of HIV-1, the predominant strain of HIV in the developed world. A subspecies of chimpanzees native to west equatorial Africa had been identified as the original source of the virus. The researchers believe that HIV-1 was introduced into the human population when hunters became exposed to infected blood. Read the full story here – http://www.doublegandm.com/health-news/where-did-hiv-come-from.html
Ok Nairalanders, where do you think HIV came from? In Africa? In Nigeria? Or from the White Man’s land? Let the discussion Begin Now!

I'm interested in purchasing the &m manual for
Please help out
Re: Where Did Hiv Come From? by Jeffretaguguo: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Staph is a very dangerous disease. Staph staying
in the body too long will have negative influence
on our health and it can be trasmitted from one
person to the other. Some common symptoms
are frequently headache, fever, painful boil and
acnes on the skin, lack of energy, movement of
worms in the blood etc depending on the infected
organ.
How many years have you been treating staph
without cure. No matter how long, start taking
GNLD HERBAL SUPPLMENTS and cure STAPH
within 30-60days. GNLD products are unique
product made in USA. The treatment is of two
PHASES.
FIRST PHASE
Stat taking DETOXIFYING Supplements for the
first 30days.
SECOND PHASE
Continue taking other PESCRIBED SUPPLEMENTS
for the next 30days.

RESULT
After 60days go for test. You will confirm that you
are a FREE MAN..

GNLD product Testimonials

NOTE: If after taking the product for 60days andthere

is no change. Arrest me and I will refund
your money.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ENQUIRY CALL{08093287471} OR VISIT
The Head Office
GNLD INTERNATIONAL
Plot 12, Oluosunkeye Crescent,
Gbagada Industrial Estate,
Gbagada Lagos.
Tel: 08093287471..

(1) (Reply)

How Most Doctors Work In Nigeria (image) / 10 Effective Ways To Stop/End Masturbation / 7 Common Causes of Infertility in Women Trying to Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.