Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Could You Remember Any Of This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Could You Remember Any Of This? (1120 Views)

Do You Remember This, What Do Call It? / Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / A MUST READ -do You Remember Any Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Remember Any Of This? by iwezor1(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerians really need brain reform or repair either by scientific or traditional method.
Myths and superstitions
*when u sweep with a broom and it touches sm1 else, he will insist that u spit on the broom and wipe it on the ground to avert death.
*they will furiously advice u not to sweep at night so that evil spirits will not come for u.
*They'ill tell u not to look in the mirror at night.
*When u urinate along the road, and sm1 matches it, ur brokus (scrotum) breaks. As a women, u will be barren.
*If u bend down and look through between ur two legs in the market, evil spirits will gv u a hard knock on the head.
* smbody jumps across u while u lay on the ground, u will be a dwarf.
And it amazes me that youths of our digital age still beliv all these rubbish and they'r really affecting them in one way or the other.
*Even my classmate doesn't wash his used plates the same day saying that if he does, the food will disappear frm his stomach and he will go hungry again.
Gosh!
Pls,Add urs

1 Like

Re: Could You Remember Any Of This? by Mattpopson101: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Cant stp laughing, u brought old memories
Re: Could You Remember Any Of This? by afortress(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
iwezor1:
Nigerians really need brain reform or repair either by scientific or traditional method.
Myths and superstitions
*when u sweep with a broom and it touches sm1 else, he will insist that u spit on the broom and wipe it on the ground to avert death.
*they will furiously advice u not to sweep at night so that evil spirits will not come for u.
*They'ill tell u not to look in the mirror at night.
*When u urinate along the road, and sm1 matches it, ur brokus (scrotum) breaks. As a women, u will be barren.
*If u bend down and look through between ur two legs in the market, evil spirits will gv u a hard knock on the head.
* smbody jumps across u while u lay on the ground, u will be a dwarf.
And it amazes me that youths of our digital age still beliv all these rubbish and they'r really affecting them in one way or the other.
*Even my classmate doesn't wash his used plates the same day saying that if he does, the food will disappear frm his stomach and he will go hungry again.
Gosh!
Pls,Add urs
. These things were told to you as a young child to learn manners... you were told so that when someone is passing you stop sweeping, you should go to a toilet or more secure location to wee and so on... why didn't you ask your parents as you are older now

(1) (Reply)

Join Nigerian Pan-african Group In A Solidarity March For Freedom Of West Papua! / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells Police In Edo State. / Important Things You Need To Know About The Chinese Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.