Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing (1181 Views)

Necessary Items To Take Along Side To 3 Week NYSC Camp? / Pls help! he Will Be 30 By Nov, But Wants To Go For March Batch / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2015
A friend of mine has issues. .he checked the senate list and saw his name with matric no. not in use. He then proceeded to fresh registration and after filling every necessary thing and he wanted to submit and got the response that his jamb reg no. has been used. He then tried to login with the old email he used for C14..it logged in and took him to where he will search senate list which he did and got the response NO RECORD FOUND... He decided to check the senate list without logging in .found his detail and matric no status as in use. Tried to login with the old email he used during C14 ..logged in and same no record found when he checked the senate list.. He's dying already...please what the way out. Your response is needed ASAP...thanks
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2015
The old emails

Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2015
The senate list after registering with another email. .after fresh registration

Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2015
The response he's getting when trying to submit the fresh registration with the new email after filling everything

Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Please I beg all nairalander. Please don't just read and neglect this post. Your candid opinions are needed towards resolving this issue. Thanks to all
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by Akag: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2015
Bro I'm having same iss, I and some 57 students affected in Imsu met with the dean student affaires informing him on the issue at hand. He immediately swung into action by calling the Nysc state cordinator at Abj to ask him why we can't have access to our c14 account and why we can't create a new account if the old account is invalid, the man then replied saying that those students that the school reported to them for having not settled with the school but went ahead to register online for the c14 were blocked and mat num blacklisted On the Nysc portal and can't use the portal until the school that requested them barred will write a letter to Nysc and sidmach requesting them to unbar/unblock the affected staudents. Not doing so would cost them this batch.
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by tboy11(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Akag:
Bro I'm having same iss, I and some 57 students affected in Imsu met with the dean student affaires informing him on the issue at hand. He immediately swong into action by calling the Nysc state cordinator at Abj to ask him why we can't have access to our c14 account and why we can't create a new account if the old account is invalid, the man then replied saying that those students that the school reported to them for having not settled with the school but went ahead to register online for the c14 were blocked and mat num blacklisted On the Nysc portal and can't use the portal until the school that requested them barred will write a letter to Nysc and sidmach requesting them to unbar/unblocked. Not doing so would cost them this batch.
Jesus....
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by BekeeUJ(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is serious! Please what is the way forward
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by BekeeUJ(f): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
BekeeUJ:
Akag:
Bro I'm having same iss, I and some 57 students affected in Imsu met with the dean student affaires informing him on the issue at hand. He immediately swung into action by calling the Nysc state cordinator at Abj to ask him why we can't have access to our c14 account and why we can't create a new account if the old account is invalid, the man then replied saying that those students that the school reported to them for having not settled with the school but went ahead to register online for the c14 were blocked and mat num blacklisted On the Nysc portal and can't use the portal until the school that requested them barred will write a letter to Nysc and sidmach requesting them to unbar/unblock the affected staudents. Not doing so would cost them this batch.
BekeeUJ:
Re: HELP! He Cant Submit Registration After Filling All Necessary Thing by yokiti: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
BekeeUJ:
The way forward is on the thread below. There, you will meet like minds that overcame same challenges with the solutions proffered on the thread. Thanks
www.nairaland.com/1895871/prospective-nysc-2015-batch

(1)

NYSC Batch "A" 2015 Printing Of Call-up Letters Begins Today / The Beauty Of Plateau NYSC Camp. / Pros And Cons Of Serving In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.