Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Forex: Havel2.0 Robot - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex: Havel2.0 Robot (3868 Views)

Mediafire Forex Robot For N500 Only Read About This Amazing Robot... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Welcome to Havel2.0 Handler
DFMS Technology

You Just need to read why we call our HAVEL2.0 ROBOT humorously "auto-Caesar"! It can do a lot of things simultaneously according to its complicated algorithm.

First, get acquainted with HAVEL2.0 ROBOT technical data - it is designed for all currency pairs – on 1 hour timeframe above.

It is compatible with any broker that allows auto trading. All that you need to start trading with our Havel2.0 Robot is a PC, MetaTrader 4 platform installed and stable internet connection.

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned PRO, Havel2.0 will be able to suit your needs as it is fully automated, and takes a very short time to master. The core component is it DFMS Technology, which is one of its kind in the market.

Hordes of trading houses (quoted from CNN News, FORBES and CNBC) has turned to automated robots, to enable them to better predict the market and make decision buys and sells.

Since Havel2.0 robot had been created by veteran Forex Trade ( Kazeem, Makinde, and Sunday), the software is superbly accurate and works 24/7 tirelessly. Yes, even professional traders today rely on Havel2.0. So why pay your broker Hundreds of Dollars just to hear some old advice he picked up from Havel Corp?

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVEL1.0 AND HAVEL2.0 IS THAT HAVEL2.0 WILL NOT TRADE WHEN MARKET IS RANGINGD. IT ONLY TRADE WHEN THE MARKET SHOWS A CLEAR TREND.

The development of 100% Automated Trading Software
Today, it is feasible to make a full time revenue absolutely automatically through the employment of highly correct and accurate trading robots called Expert counsels like Havel2.0. Many of us are still truly doubtful about them though as they do sound too good to be true. And rightly so, till you really TRY it out for yourself for about 2-4 months before dumping in real money. Build up your confidence in the program before jumping in of course, that's what the robot is built for.

Using Forex Havel2.0 Compared to Using Other Forex Programs to earn money
Having the chance to test Havel2.0 enabled me quickly compare it to other trading software that I've used before. The 1st distinct feature about it was that I found the instructions to be very clear. Customer support was effective and fast too. This caused me to feel totally confident about using it. It also uses a more correct predicting technology called DFMS systems. Do read on about the comparisons below (nicely charted table for this too)

PRICE
The price of Havel2.0 had been Totally Slashed from N23,700 to N5,400 (Professional Edition)

Havel2.0 cost N5,400 currently, and thats the price inclusive of their support. But if you think N5,400 is expensive, then please do not get it coz you cant afford to trade Forex Anyway!! So, if you are really serious about getting into Forex Trading and have the capital, then yes, do get Havel2.0, test it out for a couple of months before opening a Trading Account for real.

Accurate Prediction
Also, the robot has been able to successfully achieve its promised rate of return during the complete testing period, which was above 95% about 99%. Of course, one can argue that the testing period wasn't "long term" to reliably conclude about the reliability of its accuracy. However, it has been proven to work and I will continue to use it to make automated income.

Trades For Real TOO!
There are MANY forex robots that trades WELL in the demo stage, but once you hook it up to the real trade, they do not perform. One of the reason being that some forex robots are just created to give you forex signals, and that means it TELLS you when to buy and sell. And you have to login your forex account, and manually do the buying and selling yourself! Yes, I have tested many popular bots, and that is what they do. Another reason they do not trade well is that the trading house detects thats there's automation going on and they promptly shut down your trading account. Usually this happens with robots which trades too actively (like 5-6 times an hour... Im sure you can guess which robot I'm talking about) No REAL human would trade that many times hourly, everyday! Not to mention you will raise a red flag if you are trading too many currencies at a time. No real human does that. Havel takes care of this situation

WHO IS THIS PRODUCT FOR?

HAVEL2.0 ROBOT is for anybody who wants a consistent, reliable and stable profit in a non-pressured atmosphere. By getting our robot, a new trader will get himself a product that will provide him with means for education, a product that has a unique and extremely powerful algorithm but one that won’t require to know all the intricacies of its operation or to fine-tune dozens of parameters. If you are:

AN EXPERIENCED TRADER: After close familiarization with the software you can safely put it on a real account without any worries about losses. For any professional trader one-month time will be enough to understand just what a brilliantly developed product(s) he’s got!

A PERSON WHO VALUES HIS/HER TIME: You will be pleased to know that you can safely leave your computer on and upon return not encounter monetary losses but only profit. Just 100% auto-mode without your integration. Just provide stable internet connection and enjoy your time.

JUST A NEWCOMER TO FOREX: If you just decided to try Forex as primary (or additional) income but have not time to learn every detail about the intricacies of this niche. You will definitely get your first positive Forex trading experience, so that you won’t get discouraged easily.

STEP-BY-STEP TO MAKE >$10K
We are often being asked this question from curious people. They send emails to our support team with questions "How much will I earn with it?" or "What is the average monthly income?".
Forex market is one of the most unpredictable fields. The situation can be very unstable from time to time so it is difficult to say you the exact amount of dollars you will gain. No vendor will tell you.
We recommend 0.1 Lot Size per each
$1,000 of your deposit.

Havel2.0 Robot PROPERTIES
Of course, many people are interested in the following question - and especially
those who do not want to read long texts -what are the main features of our product?
It's very simple. Enumerating them will not take much time, and especially for those who want to get the answer "here and now" - here they are - the remarkable
properties of our wonderful product!

1 hour timeframe
100% AUTO-PILOT
Auto or manual Stop Loss and Take Profit
3-Term algorithm technology
Easy Hedging Control is
Available Trades accuracy: UP to 85%
Any MetaTrader4 broker compatible

The mixture of these properties of the product is a unique combination of performance for positive trading. Our developers have spent many hours working on this algorithm, to provide all possible movements in the Forex market.

Due to request from many people, I talked to my colleagues. Initially they refused but after I showed them how Nigerians have appreciating our free version they agreed we should do that within 1 week and we decided to give out this Robot to just 50 Nairalanders at a ridiculous price of

N5,400!

Yes you are surprised at the low price compared with N23,700 we are selling it on the internet? It only for a short time. After 50 people the price go back N23,700. You better be hurry.

I therefore enjoy you to seize the opportunity. Even if you are not ready to go live with it. You will have me and my partners with you 24/7 to give you support or necessary assistance. You can get to me on +234 703 420 8058

If you have any course to dislike the product, you money will surely be refunded.
Pay into any branch of,

Zenith Bank
Account Name: Olatunji Kazeem
Account Number: 2008363484

After payment, text your payment detail to this number: +234 703 420 8058 below or send email: megapips04 @gmail.com
Your software will be sent immediately

Your package will be sent immediately

Olatunji Kazeem
+234 703 420 8058

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by Benqozenero(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
@KSwot, can this EA work with any account balance or it needs specific minimum balance to work with?
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Benqozenero:
@KSwot, can this EA work with any account balance or it needs specific minimum balance to work with?

at least $100 account
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bigbasho: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Performance?
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by soulinfo: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
This system is working perfectly. I thank God i bought the robot is already changing my account balance. Am using it with Fxpro platform.
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
almighty God will be with u. if you have any problem kindly get to me for review. Forex is always changing but I always try to update it. thanx
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2015
with the updated version. the bolt has been performing in a superb fashion. Trade Forex Without Stress.
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by anigold(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
kswot:
Welcome to Havel2.0 Handler
DFMS Technology

You Just need to read why we call our HAVEL2.0 ROBOT humorously "auto-Caesar"! It can do a lot of things simultaneously according to its complicated algorithm.

First, get acquainted with HAVEL2.0 ROBOT technical data - it is designed for all currency pairs – on 1 hour timeframe above.

It is compatible with any broker that allows auto trading. All that you need to start trading with our Havel2.0 Robot is a PC, MetaTrader 4 platform installed and stable internet connection.

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned PRO, Havel2.0 will be able to suit your needs as it is fully automated, and takes a very short time to master. The core component is it DFMS Technology, which is one of its kind in the market.

Hordes of trading houses (quoted from CNN News, FORBES and CNBC) has turned to automated robots, to enable them to better predict the market and make decision buys and sells.

Since Havel2.0 robot had been created by veteran Forex Trade ( Kazeem, Makinde, and Sunday), the software is superbly accurate and works 24/7 tirelessly. Yes, even professional traders today rely on Havel2.0. So why pay your broker Hundreds of Dollars just to hear some old advice he picked up from Havel Corp?

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVEL1.0 AND HAVEL2.0 IS THAT HAVEL2.0 WILL NOT TRADE WHEN MARKET IS RANGINGD. IT ONLY TRADE WHEN THE MARKET SHOWS A CLEAR TREND.

The development of 100% Automated Trading Software
Today, it is feasible to make a full time revenue absolutely automatically through the employment of highly correct and accurate trading robots called Expert counsels like Havel2.0. Many of us are still truly doubtful about them though as they do sound too good to be true. And rightly so, till you really TRY it out for yourself for about 2-4 months before dumping in real money. Build up your confidence in the program before jumping in of course, that's what the robot is built for.

Using Forex Havel2.0 Compared to Using Other Forex Programs to earn money
Having the chance to test Havel2.0 enabled me quickly compare it to other trading software that I've used before. The 1st distinct feature about it was that I found the instructions to be very clear. Customer support was effective and fast too. This caused me to feel totally confident about using it. It also uses a more correct predicting technology called DFMS systems. Do read on about the comparisons below (nicely charted table for this too)

PRICE
The price of Havel2.0 had been Totally Slashed from N23,700 to N5,400 (Professional Edition)

Havel2.0 cost N5,400 currently, and thats the price inclusive of their support. But if you think N5,400 is expensive, then please do not get it coz you cant afford to trade Forex Anyway!! So, if you are really serious about getting into Forex Trading and have the capital, then yes, do get Havel2.0, test it out for a couple of months before opening a Trading Account for real.

Accurate Prediction
Also, the robot has been able to successfully achieve its promised rate of return during the complete testing period, which was above 95% about 99%. Of course, one can argue that the testing period wasn't "long term" to reliably conclude about the reliability of its accuracy. However, it has been proven to work and I will continue to use it to make automated income.

Trades For Real TOO!
There are MANY forex robots that trades WELL in the demo stage, but once you hook it up to the real trade, they do not perform. One of the reason being that some forex robots are just created to give you forex signals, and that means it TELLS you when to buy and sell. And you have to login your forex account, and manually do the buying and selling yourself! Yes, I have tested many popular bots, and that is what they do. Another reason they do not trade well is that the trading house detects thats there's automation going on and they promptly shut down your trading account. Usually this happens with robots which trades too actively (like 5-6 times an hour... Im sure you can guess which robot I'm talking about) No REAL human would trade that many times hourly, everyday! Not to mention you will raise a red flag if you are trading too many currencies at a time. No real human does that. Havel takes care of this situation

WHO IS THIS PRODUCT FOR?

HAVEL2.0 ROBOT is for anybody who wants a consistent, reliable and stable profit in a non-pressured atmosphere. By getting our robot, a new trader will get himself a product that will provide him with means for education, a product that has a unique and extremely powerful algorithm but one that won’t require to know all the intricacies of its operation or to fine-tune dozens of parameters. If you are:

AN EXPERIENCED TRADER: After close familiarization with the software you can safely put it on a real account without any worries about losses. For any professional trader one-month time will be enough to understand just what a brilliantly developed product(s) he’s got!

A PERSON WHO VALUES HIS/HER TIME: You will be pleased to know that you can safely leave your computer on and upon return not encounter monetary losses but only profit. Just 100% auto-mode without your integration. Just provide stable internet connection and enjoy your time.

JUST A NEWCOMER TO FOREX: If you just decided to try Forex as primary (or additional) income but have not time to learn every detail about the intricacies of this niche. You will definitely get your first positive Forex trading experience, so that you won’t get discouraged easily.

STEP-BY-STEP TO MAKE >$10K
We are often being asked this question from curious people. They send emails to our support team with questions "How much will I earn with it?" or "What is the average monthly income?".
Forex market is one of the most unpredictable fields. The situation can be very unstable from time to time so it is difficult to say you the exact amount of dollars you will gain. No vendor will tell you.
We recommend 0.1 Lot Size per each
$1,000 of your deposit.

Havel2.0 Robot PROPERTIES
Of course, many people are interested in the following question - and especially
those who do not want to read long texts -what are the main features of our product?
It's very simple. Enumerating them will not take much time, and especially for those who want to get the answer "here and now" - here they are - the remarkable
properties of our wonderful product!

1 hour timeframe
100% AUTO-PILOT
Auto or manual Stop Loss and Take Profit
3-Term algorithm technology
Easy Hedging Control is
Available Trades accuracy: UP to 85%
Any MetaTrader4 broker compatible

The mixture of these properties of the product is a unique combination of performance for positive trading. Our developers have spent many hours working on this algorithm, to provide all possible movements in the Forex market.

Due to request from many people, I talked to my colleagues. Initially they refused but after I showed them how Nigerians have appreciating our free version they agreed we should do that within 1 week and we decided to give out this Robot to just 50 Nairalanders at a ridiculous price of

N5,400!

Yes you are surprised at the low price compared with N23,700 we are selling it on the internet? It only for a short time. After 50 people the price go back N23,700. You better be hurry.

I therefore enjoy you to seize the opportunity. Even if you are not ready to go live with it. You will have me and my partners with you 24/7 to give you support or necessary assistance. You can get to me on +234 703 420 8058

If you have any course to dislike the product, you money will surely be refunded.
Pay into any branch of,

Zenith Bank
Account Name: Olatunji Kazeem
Account Number: 2008363484

After payment, text your payment detail to this number: +234 703 420 8058 below or send email: megapips04 @gmail.com
Your software will be sent immediately

Your package will be sent immediately

Olatunji Kazeem
+234 703 420 8058

hello, can you post any myfxbook results proofs or upload any results proofs live or demo...

1 Like

Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
anigold:

hello, can you post any myfxbook results proofs or upload any results proofs live or demo...

im not using myfxbook but I will try to register and keep u updated
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by anigold(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
kswot:

im not using myfxbook but I will try to register and keep u updated

We are expecting your myfxbook link..

1 Like

Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bestlady001(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
anigold:

We are expecting your myfxbook link..
is that link your myfxbook?
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
I started test running Havel 2 from Tuesday, this week on EU, GU, NU , AU and UC 1hr...I'll be giving weekly trades' result every Saturday. @Kswot, do you give me permission to carry on?
Anyone with VPS can join me or if you don't have a VPS to run your chart 24/7, PM me or write me @ gondyonline@yahoo.com to get my eBook which shows step by Step guides to getting Free 12 months' VPS subscription from a top rated brand, at a token.
By the way, Havel 1 on NU 4hr tf is still putting smile on my face.
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by anigold(m): 2:01am On May 16, 2015
bestlady001:

is that link your myfxbook?

Yes thats my myfxbook...
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bestlady001(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
anigold:

Yes thats my myfxbook...
wow, one day I will want to be like you smiley. Something just give me hope especially with what iam seeing on nairaland, that i will still make it in this forex trading of a thing, even though I was once discouraged having lost some money cry.
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by anigold(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2015
bestlady001:

wow, one day I will want to be like you smiley. Something just give me hope especially with what iam seeing on nairaland, that i will still make it in this forex trading of a thing, even though I was once discouraged having lost some money cry.

Sure
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by dagr8(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I started test running Havel 2 from Tuesday, this week on EU, GU, NU , AU and UC 1hr...I'll be giving weekly trades' result every Saturday. @Kswot, do you give me permission to carry on?
Anyone with VPS can join me or if you don't have a VPS to run your chart 24/7, PM me or write me @ gondyonline@yahoo.com to get my eBook which shows step by Step guides to getting Free 12 months' VPS subscription from a top rated brand, at a token.
By the way, Havel 1 on NU 4hr tf is still putting smile on my face.
That's a good one bro, cant wait to see your results on the test..
...for anyone in need of VPS to run EAs etc, I will advise you contact him, it is actually worth it
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by dagr8(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2015
anigold:

Sure
I also check the link,good work there. Do you scalp?
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by dagr8(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
bestlady001:

hmmm, strong lady indeed grin. Don't worry, losing is part of the learning process, you will surely make it with persistence and right knowledge. Have you ever come across babypips?
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bestlady001(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
anigold:

Sure
thanks
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bestlady001(f): 7:17pm On May 16, 2015
dagr8:

hmmm, strong lady indeed grin. Don't worry, losing is part of the learning process, you will surely make it with persistence and right knowledge. Have you ever come across babypips?
@first part undecided. yes i have come across babypips
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2015
dagr8:

That's a good one bro, cant wait to see your results on the test..
...for anyone in need of VPS to run EAs etc, I will advise you contact him, it is actually worth it
Thanks bro
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2015
Have 2.0 Trade Results for this week 12-15 May, 2015
Pairs: EU, AU,NU,GU and UC
Maximum SL per trade is 33 pips
Minimum TP per trade is 37

EU: 37.5+38.6= 77.1
AU: 38.7-319=6.8
NU: -31.8= -31.8
GU: 37.4-32.6+37.2-32.9=9.1
UC: 40.1= 40.1

Net pips: 101.1
No of trades: 10 trades

Now let's do the Maths
Let's assume one risks 5% (33 pips) per trade on a micro account of $100
5% will be $5

To get our risk per pip, we divide $5 by 33 pips

$5/33 = $0.15 (approximately)

On Micro Account, 1.5 lot will give $0.15

To calculate our profit for the week, we multiply $0.15 by our Net Pips (101.1) pips

Therefore, 101.1 X $0.15= $15.17

Profit for the week is 15.17% on 5 pairs

2 Likes

Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by anigold(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
dagr8:

I also check the link,good work there. Do you scalp?

Yep I scalp also during Asian session...
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
pls if you are using Havel2.0 contact me. there is update.
thank u. more pips
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by bigj1800: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
CAN WE ALSO USE HAVEL2.0 TO TRADE BINARY OPTION TOO PLS REPLY AND HOW CAN I USE IT PLSSSS??
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
bigj1800:
CAN WE ALSO USE HAVEL2.0 TO TRADE BINARY OPTION TOO PLS REPLY AND HOW CAN I USE IT PLSSSS??

Why I can not answer is that I have never venture into Binary option and I can not say something on what I have not tried.
thanks
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by miromail(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please how can I get havel 1.0?
Thanks,
Miracle
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by kswot(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2015
miromail:
Please how can I get havel 1.0?
Thanks,
Miracle

thank you, you can send email nugaman1974@ gmail.com for Havel1 sir.

however I wish to state it that for the purpose I saved for another thread. it is not advisable to trade with capital less than $200.

thank you
Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by cute75(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
This Kswot/Havel guy is very fraudulent..... he goes to the internet get some cheap and free forex robot and then do some modifications... then starts selling it to innocent Nigerians.... he took my money and told me he was going to build for me a customized EA/robot...when he foundout he wasn't able to do the job...he ran away switching off his whatsapp and phone....I just want to advice those doing business with him to be very careful....he sound genuine but very trickish and fraudulent when u get to do business with him and his EA is not as it seems. Its just an advice... for those who will listen.

1 Like

Re: Forex: Havel2.0 Robot by dotcomnamename: 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
cute75:
This Kswot/Havel guy is very fraudulent..... he goes to the internet get some cheap and free forex robot and then do some modifications... then starts selling it to innocent Nigerians.... he took my money and told me he was going to build for me a customized EA/robot...when he foundout he wasn't able to do the job...he ran away switching off his whatsapp and phone....I just want to advice those doing business with him to be very care....he sound genuine but very trickish and fraudulent when u get to do business with him and his EA is not as it seems. Its just an advice... for those who will listen.

Really? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Digital Printing(stickers(sav),vehicle Branding,flex, Etc / Fairly Used Pure Water Machine For Sale / We Have Offers To Export 6 Container Of Sesame Seed(Local Suppliers needed Urge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.