Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included (1507 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy Sunday nairalanders cheesy..

It's me again the number one female tech blogger in Nigeria.. ( check me out on misstechy . com)

FYI: It's a new blog, but one special feature about the blog is that you can get paid for helping people solve their problems. So kindly check it out

NOW BACK TO TODAY'S TOPIC smiley AS SEEN ON MISSTECHY . COM

Who remembers the heart rate monitor on the Samsung S5 that allows you check your heart beat and interprets the results? Apparently what Samsung S5 created as their Unique Selling Point that year wasn’t spectacular at all, since many app developers have found an alternative to having that feature installed in your smartphone. In case you don’t know what I am talking about, I am referring to the Heart Rate Monitor that was featured on the S5 but can now be installed in any Smartphone.

And Guess what guys! IT ACTUALLY WORKS

FYI: Even though this isn’t a fresh news, I feel most people might not be aware of this.

MEET HEART RATE MONITOR BY AZUMIO

This app was given the best Health & Fitness app on Mobile Premier Awards, I installed it to see if it would check my heart rate accurately, so what I did was; when I went to the hospital for check up, I told the doctor to check my heart rate which he did, then I checked immediately with this app and guess what. it was slightly the same, with only 1-point difference.

So how does it work?

Just download the app from Google Play Store using this link (check my blog, misstechy . com) after installing, you should get a screen that tells you how to go about it.. It’s basic, in order to check your heart rate, all you have to do is activate the app and put your index finger on your camera screen when the flashlight lit up. see the images below

When it’s done, it gives you a highly accurate result of your heartbeat and tells you where you stand. If it detected a problem, it would simply start over. Now, I decided to test its limit, when I got home, I went up and down the stairs more than 4 times, to see if it would give me the same result and to my much-relived self, the heart rate monitor gave me a faster heart beat rate. You can interpret the result using their measurements to see if you need to visit the hospital

So with the way Samsung made us believe this was a USP, you can have this app installed on your Tecno, Innjoo, Infinix, or any smartphone for that matter.
With that said.. thank you for reading, I remain my loyal self MissTechy

2 Likes

Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2015
I didn't bother reading the post after I saw the title

How is the hart rated sef
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:
I didn't bother reading the post after I saw the title

How is the heart rated sef

Remember those fitness watches that measures your heartbeat? well this app uses your index finger to monitor the color changes in your pulse. I was skpetical about it, but when I got to the hospital I tried it and it went with the doctos results.
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Remember those fitness watches that measures your heartbeat? well this app uses your index finger to monitor the color changes in your pulse. I was skpetical about it, but when I got to the hospital I tried it and it went with the doctos results.

Oh really so what was ur hart rate
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:

Oh really so what was ur hart rate

68 when I was at the hospital .. But 82 when I climbed the stairs 4 times
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2015
MissTechy:

68 when I was at the hospital .. But 82 when I climbed the stairs 4 times

Wait is that a healthy state
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by ubiplanet(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:

Wait is that a healthy state

It's moderate.
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Warlord3000(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Will only use it on one condition cheesy

Will i be able to use it in monitoring my heart rate when in bed doing exercise with... U know na wink ?
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Warlord3000:
Will only use it on one condition cheesy

Will i be able to use it in monitoring my heart rate when in bed doing exercise with... U know na wink ?

LOL I think you are a perv mr warlord wink
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Warlord3000(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
MissTechy:

LOL I think you are a perv mr warlord wink

shocked

Gbaun.. Joor..

Na part of my year book project round up to know the heart rate of people at different situation..

Why should bed situation be removed from the survey tongue

At least people no dey call creepy Christian Grey wey worse pervert Na tongue
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by wilson61(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hm
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by DoroBen: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
wow
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Collinz2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Trash, the phone manufactural didnt put the sensor so dnt expect it to work like sgs5 or sg note 4
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by MissTechy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collinz2:
Trash, the phone manufactural didnt put the sensor so dnt expect it to work like sgs5 or sg note 4

But i tested it when I was at the hospital and it worked undecided
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by jayauthentic(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Innovation...
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by chachazzy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nice innovation, so what's the name of this incredible app? Would wanna give it a try.
Re: Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included by Collinz2(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
MissTechy:

But i tested it when I was at the hospital and it worked undecided
it wil work bt nt as phones that have the feature.

(1) (Reply)

The New Opsson Iron Series....Coming Soon / Asus Zenfone 3 Will Be Launched In May 2016 / House Of Naija Free Network,mtn,glo , Airtel,etisalat ,mb And Call Cheats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.