Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Test The Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Test The Word (418 Views)

How To Test The Spirit / What Does It Mean To Test The Spirits?(1john 4:1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test The Word by emirp: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Bring the full tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house; and thereby put me to the test, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing. Malachi 3:10
Put the litmus paper on that solution and test if it will turn red the teacher said, we’ve been titrating some chemicals together and we want to observe some of the explanations written down on the book if they are true.
No chemistry student is qualified until he conducts experiments to confirm the reality of some behaviors of chemicals when reacted as written down on the text book.
If scientists tests things to prove it, why shouldn’t Christians test the truth of the word of God?
In our text, the Lord calls us to put His word to test and prove it if it’s true.
The bible has been proved to be scientifically true and historically accurate. All the stories in the bibles are so true that even the most sceptical man can’t disprove it. Recently the skull of Goliath with the stone still inserted on his head from David’s slingshot was unearth in the valley of Elah, west of Jerusalem by a team of archaeologist lead by a German scientist Dr. Martins Richard and confirmed by bible scholars to be the very skull of goliath.
If none can come out to disprove the truth of God’s word, then the word of God will always come true though it be challenged.
The signs of the end of days that the word of God predicted are being fulfilled in our very eyes and likewise, every one of the promise of God would be proved true in your life.
Take with you the word and promise of God, keep every condition attached to it and then prove if God will make good that promise and I tell you, you’ll never be disappointed at all.
Let’s learn to prove God’s word and we’ll see that His word is so so true.
His promises on health, fruitfulness and unending prosperity in every aspects of your life will always come through. Test; use the name of Jesus and rebuke that sickness and see if it won’t disappear, pay your tithe and give offerings towards God’s work and see if you won’t be blessed financially etc.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Just Thinking Aloud... / An Invitation Into The Lord's Army / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.