Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off (8490 Views)

Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Etc, From Benin, Ibadan, Portharcourt & Abuja! / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
richcasey:

i have 3 questions

what happens if my product is returned? for example, if i get up to 100 orders in a week and 30 of them are later returned, as common with konga. that is N7,500 that i have paid to you with no return for me. do you have plans to help your customers percentage wise on that?

your website says N250 for konga and jumia. who should we trust?

We do not have plans to charge % wise. Our service is fulfillment between you and Jumia or Konga and does not cover fulfillment to the end customer.

The charge is N250 for Konga or Jumia.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by somtiano2(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
MukaBox:
We are a logistics outfit offering tailored solutions such as drop off for Jumia and Konga marketplaces

visit our site to upload your inventory and send us the goods. Once we confirm the goods, the status will be updated to "Approved" and your items go live live on your inventory.

You can then ship from inventory, attach sales invoices or even request professional photos of the item from the comfort of your home or office

This allows you to sell from remote locations while you are busy with other chores.

We also handle your returns and update your inventory in real time

www.mukabox.com

what kind of service do you guys offer, have been calling since Friday till now repeatedly, no pickup, sent mail no reply, sure you guys are cut out for business?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
somtiano2:

what kind of service do you guys offer, have been calling since Friday till now repeatedly, no pickup, sent mail no reply, sure you guys are cut out for business?

Apologies for your difficulty.Please send your enquiry to service@mukabox.com or mukano@hotmail.com. Kindly verify the number you called again 09035426467
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Service on point
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
We are available
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by zopakks: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2016
MukaBox:
We are available

Hello, Muka, i have paid for a one month package and up till now the money paid on your website via fcmb online checkout is yet to reflect in my wallet.
My username is Sleek Watches and the order ID IS MD1453393275657

Please kindly do the needful .
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by zopakks: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
MukaBox:
We are available
Please, are you guys still in business, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by justbeenpaid(m): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2016
zopakks:

Please, are you guys still in business, kindly let me know. Thanks

Your website is down kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Plan B Source of Income / Huggies Diapers Importers / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.