Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? (704 Views)

See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? by clem2love(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Buying Made Easy

Buy your Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers etc ....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of #ranging from #8,500 upward

Shipping of all your goods you bought from Dubai is 950naira per kg to Lagos. and to any part of Nigeria upon request

Exchange rate : #62 to 1 Dirhams

Contact +9710528813890 whatapp BBM 52B2F829

Email : clem2love@gmail.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS PROCUREMENT CHARGE (You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 950 NAIRA PER KG

SO YOU WILL PAY COST OF ITEMS + #PROCUREMENT CHARGE + SHIPPING PER KG TO LAGOS
Re: Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? by okunlove(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
I would have to,but since I ve never met you don't know how it will work
Re: Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? by CHYMA0258(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
I would also love to but elaborate more plss. what about buying original phones from there is it cheap for a resell ?
Re: Why Wait Till Easter Before You Start Ordering ? by clem2love(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks for the mails,

if you reside in Lagos state, and Abuja

I can direct you to my our office were your goods will be, when it arrive Lagos. and you can go for confirmation to be sure of whom you are dealing with.

at the moment we are working on other states of the federation.

for more information Contact me directly +9710528813890

whatapp +9710528813890

BBM 52B2F829

Email : clem2love@gmail.com

You are welcome.

@ chyma0258 please send me mail or whatapp for more info on phones

@ okunlove please send me mail or whatapp for more info on how it work

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Bottle Coke,pepsi,viju Etc Available / Pls I Need Advise On Proposing/ Selling Idea To A Telecom Copy / 10 Things To Make You More Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.